Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

No not clothing yet, although my hubby thinks I should. No reason why I haven't yet, I think I just didn't see the purpose now, but DH said my stomach's starting to show, even though I think that's what he wants to believe, he still thinks I should start looking b/c he feels it's going to just blow up overnight lol! I don't feel bad for myself either, I'm embracing this pregnancy bump lol.
And Karen:thumbup:, I think that's awesome that you're looking at clothes already and feeling good in them b/c one thing that kinda bothers me is why so many women get self conscience about weight or what not when they're pregnant?? I mean as long as you're not eating yourself out of a house and home, embrace you're protruding bump and glow, I know I am! You know what, I think I'm going to start looking now. I just inspired myself lmao!!

lol carter, you crack me up!!

karen, Ive got a few things.. only one 'maternity' pair of pants and the rest just bigger comfy clothes Ill hopefully be able to wear. I need to go get a maternity bra soon, because my girls are getting outta control. I just have to find a decent maternity store around here that doesnt charge crazy prices.. because i agree that getting fitted for at least the bra is very important

Hi old friends from the TTC #1 positive thinking buddies thread! And hi new friends! I am here!

I am a bit nervous to come over because of it being so very early and stickiness fears. Hope I can stay here!
How is everyone?
I haven't read all 45 pages yet so feel free to recap any big news. :)

Hi Mint!!! Congratulations, and welcome to the thread! :flower: It's great to see you over here. Best wishes to you for a happy and healthy pregnancy journey!

HALLELUJAH Mint!! I knew you would get your BFP!! That's so awesome. I'm sure we were all pulling for you guys in TTC #1, and I'm so happy to see you've made it!! :happydance::dance::wohoo: I'll have my FX for your sticky bean and plenty of :dust: to you. Congrats girl! How far along do you think you are?

OH YEAH, I forgot to announce in this thread, but:
I'M A PRUNE lol!! or KUMQUAT according to app ticker on my phone haha!!
And that little ticker I have w/ the beach girl, I think I really would look like that right about now in a bikini ha!

Carter - yay prune! I am just a poppyseed.
Dating is a bit confusing, will have to see what my doc says (she is away until Tuesday) - I O late so if I go by last period I am 4 plus something, but if I go by O I am 3+2 (is that how to write it? This is all new, I have no clue!). So early! Really hoping for sticky!

Awwwwww, well I wish you the best of luck with your sticky as well and I hope that the appt is all good news for you. Again Congrats, and it's nice to have to the thread.

I feel like I've missed a bunch in just the day I didn't post. CONGRATULATIONS MINT! Sooooo happy for you!

Karen - I can't wait to buy maternity clothes. I'm already sick of my jeans and how they feel after I've eaten. SO MUCH BLOAT haha.

Carter - Yay for being a prune!!! I think I'm almost to blueberry, that is what is after sweet pea, right? I love seeing everyone's fruits! I think it really helps put it into perspective.

I started taking the B-6 yesterday! I could only find 100mg tablets at the pharmacy though so I'm having to cut it into 1/4 pieces. I'm taking 25mg 3 times a day. I got 2 doses in yesterday and my first thought this morning wasn't nausea. Throughout the day its been up and down but I'm interested to see how tomorrow is after getting a full days dose in. I'm REALLY hoping it helps. I'm still barley functional after 1pm though. Its like the exhaustion hits like a brick wall and I shut down haha. I'm actually about to give in and take a nap now but I wanted to check in with all of you lovely ladies :) I hope you are all having a good day!

I'm actually having a blast today, and on top of that my MS is a little bit more intense today (very nauseous, no vomitting yet). But hey, I'm at work and trying to have as good of a day as I can. I just can't take being a sickling anymore. Fake it til I make it, at least I'm going to tell myself I'm fine. I think being 10 weeks is what really is putting me on high right now. I don't know why but I wanted to be 10 weeks so bad, maybe it's the double digits, idk :shrug:
I never looked into that Sweetbliss, but do you mind telling me what the B6 is for actually. I mean I do see some threads on it, but I never thought to read them (sorry)

Congratulations Mint!!! So glad you're here! :wohoo:

My due date is the same way bc I ovulated late too. LMP is April 27 and ovulation day makes it May 4. I picked o day because it seems more accurate to me but I'm sure that can be cleared up at the first prenatal visit.

I was curious about the b6 as well. Is it for energy?
I was taking it to try to lengthen my lp so I just stopped taking it. Still have half a bottle left though if I need to start again.
I am bloated already! That is the main reason I tested actually.

Hi Mint, and congrats! H & H 9 months to you. B6 is supposed to be good at helping with nausea. I haven't really looked into taking any additional B6 because it's in my prenatal.

Today was the second day with the kids at school, and it kind of felt like a storm was brewing this afternoon (the kids couldn't sit still for 2 seconds - lol), but then again it did rain a bit at some point late this afternoon. I am super tired now! I think I'll try napping before dinner. Nausea hasn't been overly bad the last two days, but I have to get better at drinking water and snacking regularly at work. It's hard when you have 20 little distractions. :p

Hope everyone else is doing well. My first midwife appointment is 3 weeks away!

Yay Mint congrats!!!! So happy that you are here now!! :hugs:
Oh I've bought maternity clothes already. And what should I say, I love my maternity yoga pants and jeans. They are so much more comfy. I had to buy them cause a) my other pants just got too tight (no more skinny jeans for me :( ) and b) they actually started to hurt my tummy. Like HopingCarter already said though, I am totally embracing this baby bump as well :D During the day I will be so bloated but if I look at my tummy in the morning, it's not flat anymore either. It seems like there is a teeny tiny bump already cause it's hard to suck in. I can maybe suck in half an inch :happydance:
And I am 10 weeks now - yay :) My OB calculated again and they apparently use a more accurate method (that's how she explained it) cause they are actually counting the days and put me one day ahead. So my size ticker is not changed yet. But I'm a prune now too! :) Hope everyone is doing good! :hugs:

Carter - I feel like 10 weeks really is a big milestone! I think it is the double digits. The B6 is for nausea. There is a small amount of it in a prenatal but we can take up to 75 mg (I think, it might be 100 mg but I'm sticking with 75 until I see the OB) while pregnant to help with nausea. A lot of people have had great success with it and I'm already starting to notice a huge difference too. I called my OB office and the nurse said it is fine to take so that is good. I take 25 mg 3x per day. I'll let you know how tomorrow is since I got a full dose in me today.

Mint - I was bloated SO much at first too. It comes and goes now. I mainly just feel fat haha. The bloat was my first symptom though as well :) I'm so glad you're here now!

Klink - You all are tempting me to go out and buy maternity clothes soon! I actually have a $20 coupon to Old Navy that is valid starting September 2nd.... I might just have to use it on a few pants or something haha

Congratulations klink and other mums-to-be! Enjoy your pregnancy journey! May God bless you all with a healthy & happy 9 months.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies I would love to join your thread! I found out I was pregnant last week and unfortunately my insurance doesn't kick in until October 1st so I have to wait until then to schedule my first appointment!! The good thing is I will be 10 weeks or so by then so I'm hoping for a great u/s and great picture of my lil baby growing inside of me :) I've had two prior mc's so I'm actually happy for a bit later scan and I've been staying positive and calm about this pregnancy :)

Symptoms so far: aversion to certain smells, twinges around my ovaries, and sore nipples

Congrats ladies!! :happydance: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Welcome BSelck! Congrats!!! When is your due date? I'll be 10 weeks about the same time. Looking forward to having a bump by Christmas! <3

I have decided that feeling bloated is not fun! Any one have tips to stay comfortable? Seems to happen at night no matter how much water I drink. :shrug:

Welcome Mint & BSelck!

I'm looking forward to getting to the point where I need maternity clothes, although not looking forward to the cost of a whole new wardrobe. My work attire has always been fitted pencil skirts and wiggle dresses with the occasional tea dress thrown in the mix. I can see me buying a few staple items and having to rotate them every few days!

I tested on my last digi this morning and I'm so pleased to see that it's moved from 1-2 to 2-3 weeks. Just hoping for a good hcg count today!

BSelck welcome here and happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Gator: Idk, I haven't really tried anything with the bloating it's just there. And it goes away over night but during the day I am bloated all the time too. :/ Guess we just have to wait til 2nd trimester.

welshgem: Glad the clear blue gave you more reassurance! :)

BSelck - welcome. I am sorry for your losses and hopeful that you will get good results at your scan.
I don't know how long I have to wait for my first visit yet since my doc is on vacation right now!

Welshgem - you are lucky the CB digi progressed! - I have heard lots of stories about those driving women crazy for no reason.

As for bloating, woke up not too bloated for the first time in days. Actually lifted my shirt and looked in the mirror and thought..."maybe I should take some naked photos with my flat(ish) belly while I still have it." Fully expecting the bloat to return throughout the day.
Not bloated but...my hands are swollen! Already? Isn't it too soon for that? I could barely get my wedding ring off...

Also DH had me pee on more sticks this morning to see progression on line tests and they are way darker - yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->