Expecting #1 positive thinking buddies, sticking together!

Anyone else just not feeling it these days?

Me, right here. Its appalling how lazy I wish I could be.

lacanadienne.. best of luck making it thru your last day.. hopefully in the happiness and excitement of going to the wedding your MS will fade into the background. Just eat constantly, that really helps me.

Well, I didn't think I could do it but here I am Swampmaiden...

Ladies I truly wish you guys the best pregnancy ever. I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna let you all know. I had a MC on Friday and the baby that I fell so in love with, got so ready for, and have been doing everything I could to have a healthy pregnancy for is gone, completely. I know that you women are amazing and I know that you will give me the support I really do need in this time, but I'm not sure if I'll be back on to respond. My husband isn't doing that much betther than me, so I ask you ladies to pray for him as well. I just wanna thank each and everyone of you ladies for your support, past and present. For your kind words, and just for having me in your prayers. It hurts so bad right now ladies, and I just don't know what to do but turn to God, and I'm even slipping eith that one.
I hope everyone is well, and I will be back here soon b/c my husband said so. Can't wait to see those bumps when I return. Lots of :dust: to you guys. Stay healthy ladies. Bye

Oh my dear Hoping Carter, I am so, so very sorry. :cry: I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better, but I know at this stage, there are no words that can really help. But please know that you are in my prayers. :hugs: It's so very hard to understand, and so hard to cope with, both emotionally and physically. I am here for you. Please PM me anytime you want to talk.

Oh no I just saw your post hopingcarter. I am so sorry for your loss hun! I was concerned cause we didn't hear from you in a while! :( I will keep you and your husband in my prayers!!! What a terrible thing that happened to you :( :hugs:

Oh HopingCarter, gosh I am so deeply sorry and sad for you. I can't even imagine the heartbreak you're going through. I will be keeping you in my prayers as well. You have every reason to feel upset and angry with God right now as this must be impossible to understand. I hope and pray that somehow He's able to give you peace in time and you will still see His faithfulness in your life.
A million :hugs: to you.

Oh hopingcarter :( I'm so sorry for your loss, like Karen said I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but only time can heal your wounds. Make sure you take care of yourself honey, and your husband.
:hugs:

I'm so so sorry to hear this hopingcarter, it must be truly heart breaking. I know there is nothing anyone could say that would make you feel better but please remember you are in all of our thoughts. Xxx

So so sorry for your loss Hopingcarter. Thinking of you during this difficult time. :hugs:

I am so sorry for your tremendous loss Carter. It is totally understandable that you might not want to reply. I will absolutely keep you and your husband in my prayers.
I like your DH's attitude and I agree - I hope you will be back here very soon. Nothing will ever replace your angel though who will stay forever in your heart.

SanJan - So sorry that you've been so sick :( I'm glad that they check on the baby and everything looked so good. I bet it was awesome to see him/her! How have you been feeling today?

Mint - YAY for getting an appointment! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Welcome Mol and congratulations!

Swampmaiden - Woohoo for the 2nd trimester! Is it true that the closer you get/once you're in the 2nd trimester that you feel better/not at sick?! Please give me hope haha

Maggz - Sorry about work and the nausea :( I feel you on the nausea part. I miss food so much.

Lacanadienne - Have a safe and fun trip to the wedding!

HopingCarter - I am soooo incredibly sorry! I will be praying for you and your husband!

HopingCarter, you are in our thoughts and prayers. Very sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine how crushed you must be feeling right now. :hugs:

Carter, you are very brave and strong for reaching out during this terrible time.

To everyone else, I also just want to say, thank you all for your sensitivity in not re-quoting Carts original post.. that always bothers me, and having to see the reminder repeated is very painful... both for her and for everyone else that has ever been thru the tragedy of mc.

No woman should have to go thru it, it is truly one of the hardest things to deal with in a womans life.

HopingCarter, I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs: You and ur husband will be in my prayers. Fxed that you'll get better soon.

I just took a break yesterday from work and took complete rest and the meds seem to work now. Still throwing up atleast twice a day but atleast not passing out after that. Hoping that this will pass soon!

That's good to hear sanjan! I hope you'll feel better soon.
I had to go back to the docs again yesterday cause the cramping was still there and she checked on the baby and everything was ok. The bladder was empty and so small I couldn't even see it :)
She said I might be constipated even though I have bowel movements. She said it might be that not everything is coming out. She gave me shot to relax the bowels and uterus muscles and boy did it hurt...I still can't sleep on my left side lol
As for the cramps they are mostly gone, just a little bit on the left side but those feel like growing pains, so who knows. Just glad that the baby is ok.

First, I just want to say how grateful I am to be a part of this wonderful community! You ladies are so kind and supportive and encouraging, and I am so happy that we can post together and share in the ups and downs of our journeys! :hugs:

MolGold, welcome to the group! Congratulations, and I wish you the best for a happy and healthy nine months.

SanJan, sorry you're still having so much nausea, but I'm glad you're not passing out anymore! That must have been awful.

klink, I'm very glad you had that great appointment yesterday, although I hope the discomfort from the shot wears off soon. I think I have a similar problem with regards to the constipation (sorry to be gross! lol). Some days it gets better, and some days it gets worse again.

I've also been having some back pain when I bend over lately. Is anyone else feeling this?

lacanadienne, have fun at the wedding! I too am going to a wedding in the Toronto area - funny coincidence! My cousin is getting married in Alton. I'm looking forward to it as I don't get to see that part of the family too often!

How is everyone doing today?

For the ladies with constipation, it is a long battle, especially with the iron. I found that going off my prenatal (in consultation with my naturopath) and switching to a lower dose of my regular multi helped because I was then able to supplement with a form of iron I knew my body would be ok with. I have also been eating a lot of fruit.

Today, I'm feeling pretty good so far. I've had a rough few days with the nausea, but I'm hoping I'm hitting a new plateau and that I'll get some relief for at least a couple days. That would be nice for the wedding tomorrow. I had a decent night's sleep, and I think that also plays into it. My body always seems to be hungrier when I don't sleep enough, even when I'm not pregnant.

In other news, my midwife appointment is now just four days away! The long wait is finally almost over. Can't wait! :happydance:

Karen, have fun at your cousin's wedding! And to everyone else, thanks for being part of this board and being such positive people. Pregnancy can be a scary world, especially in the first trimester, and it's great to know that there are people out there rooting for you.

Hello everyone. I haven't really posted for a while as have been feeling super stressed and nervous since getting my early bfp. I wasn't sleeping and was obsessing over everything! I have been reading all of your posts though and and hoping to now try to join in/ keep up with everyone's progress!!!

I am 5 weeks 1 day today. I have my first appointment with the midwife schedule for next Tuesday which is so exciting! I think it will start to feel a bit more real for me then! My only symptoms really are that my boobs are really sore (especially at night- anyone else get that?), I've been have twinges in my stomach and have been seriously tired. No real ms yet (hope I'm not speaking too soon!!)

Anyway, as I said ill try to keep up with everyone's progress as I know I've been so rubbish lately!!

Xx

hanrh: Yes, my boobs seems more sore at night too.. I cant sleep on my stomach anymore not because of my belly but because my boobs hurt too much for it

How is everyone feeling today?

I've been feeling ooookkaaay.... not great but not crappy either

Im still so exhausted all the time, although my motivation to actually do stuff like laundry, dishes, cooking is coming back, but I do that stuff in burst of activity with lots of resting between. On days I have to work, the whole day is devoted to the work shift and nothing else because work just wipes me out.. Im a zombie by the end of the day with stumps for feets lol

Getting some mild cramps heres and there.. last night I was laying on the couch and seriously wondered for the first time if I was acting maybe feeling fetal movement rather than just cramps/rlp?? Could that really be this early??

Also, when Im home, Ive been getting mild headaches in the afternoon/evening...maybe its cuz i dont drink as much water when im home as I do when Im at work?? I drink nearly a gallon of water on work days, and much less when Im home all day.

TMI alert: Also, Im glad I don't have to deal with constipation anymore.. I had it for a few weeks earlier in my pregnancy, but it seems to have resolved itself in so much as everything comes out just fine but i only go like, everyother day instead of every single day like pre-pregnancy

Yesterday i spent all day fantasizing about a gyro from our fav greek place 2 miles away. So today I 'suggested' to my husband that we can go out to dinner there tonight. I cannot wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->