Expecting Fraternal Twins

ELove521ox

Reaction score
So Monday i went to the E.r because i was Experiencing Sharp pain in my Vagina , I Found out through U/S That we're Expecting Twins :baby::baby: (Yayyy) , Im 6 weeks 4 days . This is Our First Pregnancy and Lately still along with those sharp Pains i Experience a little Pain on My Right side of my Tummy . Anybody know what it could be ? Oh and Btw The Doctors say i Have 1 Cyst on Each of My Ovaries & I Have a my Very First apt 04/12 is That too Long to wait for a Appt. because i Am High Risk .

i would try to get in as soon as possible, personally i think its to long of a wait. Congrats on twins!!:) im Bethany im 15 and expecting a baby girl very shortly her due date is June 18 but doctors say she'll be coming anywhere from now till 34 weeks ahh and im currently 28 weeks and 3 days!:) it sounds to me like your experience really early round ligament pain but i could be wrong so i'd try to see doc as soon as possible. Good luck:) have a happy and healthy 9 months:)

Congrats on twinies!! I'm so jealous!! I would definitely try to get an earlier appointment if you're high risk, the sooner is always better.

Congrats on twins :)

The pains could be stretching muscles etc, you'll find you get a lot of aches and pains and twinges in pregnancy that you've not had before. With the operation, I would talk to a doctor about it. They may be waiting till you have delivered as they will try to avoid operating when you are pregnant.

Congrats on TWINS thats soo exciting!
Id love to have twins someday :)
I would think that they would see you sooner considering your high risk. But if you cant get anything earlier, if anything doesnt feel right you could always go to the ER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->