Experience with Clomid and Ovidrel?

Sash2588

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I had my 5th round of Clomid at 150mg this month. My OB referred me to an RE, who I met with for the first time this past Thursday. I was at CD20 and he found a follicle measuring at 22mm. He gave me an Ovidrel shot that day since my progesterone level was at a 1.6 showing that i had not ovulated yet. Hoping that this is our month! Has anyone else had luck with Clomid and Ovidrel? I'll take a blood test next Friday. The next step is Femara, monitoring through ultrasounds, and Ovidrel trigger shot.

Hi Sash, didn't want to read and run. I did menopur and ovidrel with monitoring this cycle.... I've done Clomid in the past. I just wanted to wish you luck, I am currently 4dpo!

Hi Sash! I have Pcos and don't o on my own I don't think ever! I had success with my first round of Femara and ovidrel. Unfortunately it was an ectopic. This is my second cycle on Femara and I go in for my follicle check tomorrow morning. Hoping to trigger tomorrow night! You only have one more week to go! Having any symptoms at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->