Experiences with 10miu tests?

Ambellina

Reaction score
I am 7 dpo tomorrow and wondering if should start testing tomorrow morning. Soooo anxious! any experiences with these?

Ive never used them but I would go ahead and use them :) Then when you are 10-12 dpo get a frer :) I have some ICs but I dont know if they are 10miu or not.

I'm 5 dpo and just used one. LOL so I say go for it!! In my defense, I have had 7 blazing positive OPK's when I've already OV'd. Dunno what's going on. I got a some-what line but I don't know if its evap or an actual line. I posted a pic of it here and so far no one has said there opinions. :/

I started testing at 6dpo with 10miu :blush: ... I probably would have tested earlier too, but this batch didn't arrive in the mail until that day. lol.

Just be prepared to get your squint eye out! :) the lines are faint. I started seeing 'something' at 8dpo, but it would disappear, and I just thought I was was being silly. 9dpo I was SURE I saw something (tested twice... second time grabbed the camera while the test was still drying and I got a pic of it so I could look at it on the computer... I crossed over to crazy :wacko: lol) 10dpo I saw a line and tested again with a cheapo 25miu and saw a line on that too... I got a bfp on a digital that afternoon. BUT the lines in the ic's were still pretty much disappearing. 11 & 12 DPO it was dark enough to stay, and now today (13dpo) the line came up INSTANTLY and super dark.

They are a cheap enough to let you test alot... but I would only use them as a guide to decide when it's worthwhile to get a more expensive test.

Best wishes to you!! :dust:

yeah hunny there good for ur first tests then if u see a line then move up gear to the frer but i think there good for lines but also give evaps so its jsut looking and making sure its a thick line with a hint of colour x

I started using them around 6dpo saw a super faint line 8do and 9dpo but only when I tiltted and squinted :rofl:

They are good for feeding the POAS addiction but today at 10dpo my FRER and a 25miu cheapy had better lines than the 10miu IC. I have done 6 tests today, 2 10miu IC's a FRER a Superdrug own brand (10miu) and 2 shop cheapies that were 89pence for 2 (25miu) all had lines but the IC lines wasn't very dark.

There are so many IC's out there, mine was the onestep green handle with HCG on them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->