Expert POAS eyes needed!!

i think congratulations r in order, thats just the same as mine at 10dpo x x x

Thank you...slowly starting to believe it now :D Going to buy a digital today so I can do it tomorrow morning :happydance:

i did a digi at 11 dpo came up not pregnant, i did one at 12 dpo and it came up 1-2 weeks so i'd buy a 2 pack just to be on the safe side.as i think there 50miu good luck and i'll see u over in first tri soon x x

Yeah I was thinking about that actually, really can't be dealing with it lying to me and saying NOT PREGNANT lol Not cheap these test!! Maybe i'll wait but knowing me I won't! LOL

Good Morning everyone! Hope your all well :flower:

Well here is my FRER test from this morning!! still very faint!

:happydance: Go me :happydance: Go my DP LOL

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! Mine was like that when i was about 10dpo. Well done!! See you over in first trimester! ;) xxx

P.S... I did a couple of digi's.. and it came up 'not pregnant', until I was actually due my af at 14dpo. So save your money! I wasn't upset as I knew I was pregnant.. but still... not nice to see those words! LOL. x

That line looks good can def see it!.. congratulations :happydance:

Thank you everyone! Im so excited, can't believe im going to be having No4!!

As soon as I do get those words PREGNANT, I will post it here :thumbup:

mine were the exact same as hose at 9dpo!!!! ill find yu a piccie. one sec

As promised...Here it is :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lizzieredrup/100_0371.jpg

Congratulations! You are giving me hope! My tests looked like that at 8 dpo!! Where'd you buy your digital PT!? :happydance:

andresmummy...Thank you :D Mine were sooo faint when I first took them at 9dpo, but have got darker and darker! I got my digital test from superdrug:thumbup: Good Luck, hope yours get darker :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->