Extended rear facing

emmylou92

Hollie's Mammy
Reaction score
Who is doing it?
I want to do it but my friends that have hinldern older that hollie say its stupid and that if they had their 3yr old on a RF child seat they would hate it.

I want hollie rear facing i have seen the video's and plan on having her rear facing till she is 4 years old.

Anyone know of any good car seats that i can start using soon (she is growing out of her her car seat that she has now) untill she is 4.

I also wonderd if you can get rear facing that recline so she isnt al huddled over when she sleeps.

Hi there
I am unsure if you have Sunshine Kids Radian there, but it is rearfacing and able to be used for extended rearfacing. I have that for my soon to be 2 year old and it looks wonderful. Here in Canada rearfacing till 1, so...Idk..but i may rearface longer.

It also has a foot on it to recline for newborns. It really is a wonderful seat.

We have a Radian XTSL too but I don't believe they have them in the UK.

Volvo in the UK apparently does an affordable ERF seat that's a rebadged Britax. You can order it in from any dealership. If you post in the Natural Parenting forum, you'll probably get a lot more responses, as well as details and specifics on the seat in question!

Also, forget your friends. Granted, Ronan's nowhere near 3 yet, but we'll ERF as long as we can. He likes being RF at the moment and we'll keep it that way until he starts kicking up a right fuss about it. He's never known differently. :shrug: We have one of those mirrors on the headrest of the seat in front of him so we can see him and he can see us. He often flashes us a cheeky smile before going back to sightseeing out the window!

i have a britax hi-way erf seat and its fab i love it

I have the duologic 1 and it's great. My LO has never complained in it as she has never been ff so doesn't know any different. I put my 4.5 year old niece in it as well and she was very happy in it(she's used to be ff as well).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->