External CD Rom Drvie?

billy2mm

Mum of 2 cheeky monkeys!!
Reaction score
i have a netbook and im going to be going an ou course soon and some of my coursework is on cd rom but i dont have a drive to run them on.

anyone got any recommendations as to a good one thats pretty cheap?

Hi billy2mm,

You should check out the ebuyer website, particularly the following "quick codes" (put the codes in the search box at the top of the site)...

If you just want to read CD's then 210670
If you want to read DVDs as well, then 174302
If you want to burn CD's / DVD's, then 184805

I would recommend the last one on that list. I have one of them and it is really handy because it is powered directly from the USB port which means you dont have to carry another power adapter with you! It is also really slim and light, so it should easily fit into any laptop bag / case that you have.

I hope this helps :)

What course are you doing?

Yea ebuyer is great - Really good value. I got my laptop from there and it's great.

OU is great!

Hi billy2mm,

You should check out the ebuyer website, particularly the following "quick codes" (put the codes in the search box at the top of the site)...

If you just want to read CD's then 210670
If you want to read DVDs as well, then 174302
If you want to burn CD's / DVD's, then 184805

I would recommend the last one on that list. I have one of them and it is really handy because it is powered directly from the USB port which means you dont have to carry another power adapter with you! It is also really slim and light, so it should easily fit into any laptop bag / case that you have.

I hope this helps :)

What course are you doing?

only just found the replies to this! bad bnb'er!!!

ive a toshiba one now that is powered off the usb and its ace!! 75 quid but seems worth it and does everything.

im doing intro to bookkeeping and accounts. waaaaaaaaay behind like but ill get there! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->