Extreme Diarreah

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
Pretty sure I spelled that wrong hope you at least get the just though lol. I'm 31 weeks almost 32 and for the past week I have had extreme diarreha tmi but its literally water. Every bm which is several times a day now is liquid. I have no other symptoms and haven't changed my diet. What could be going on? Could this be my body preparing for labor soon? I heard some women get this a week or two before labor. I'm confused, all experience and advice welcome and much needed! Thanks ladies!

Oh I also for the past 3 days have had crazy tiredness and fatigue. Like the knd in 1st tried where when you wake you feel drugged and can barely keep your eyes open no matter how little or long you've slept.....

Bump*

Anyone?

Also, about a week ago I lost some of my plug, I've noticed that I can finally breathe again,( could this mean she's dropped?) and when I walk I'm getting a lot of pain in my pelvic bones......

if you are having that much loose movements you should contact your doctor, yeah its normal for you body to have a clear out from time to time & it just so happens that some women get theirs before labour, but you are a early still & having that much loose movements isn't something i would ( personally ) be okay to just leave & deal with, without atleast some checking over from hospital/doctor .. make sure you are drinking plenty of water, to keep yourself hydrated aswell.. as for losing your plug it can repair its self, but again if you feel something isnt right, contact your maternity unit and get them too see you ..

good luck :) xo

I just so happen to have an OB appointment in the morning, so that kind of works out perfectly. Hope all is well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->