Extreme exhaustion

c beary83

Reaction score
So morning sickness has kicked in in full force over the last few days.

I was expecting to feel sick and can just about handle it at the moment - although I know it's going to get worse before it gets better.

What I wasn't prepared for is the extreme tiredness and exhaustion. I've been going to bed early to try and feel better - getting about 9\10 hours sleep a night but I still awake up feeling ill. Even walking up and down stairs tires me out. My body feels really achy and fluey.

Does anyone else get this? :cry:

Yep, this was my first real symptom I couldn't believe how bad it was- from 3pm I'd be wanting to sleep so the last couple of hours at work were awful- I'd want to be in bed for 6.30!

It's evened out now at 10 weeks, I still feel tired but not to the extent I did from weeks 4-9
Just get plenty of sleep when you can :)

I have just been hit by a wave of exhaustion too :( I can't have a nap or sleep in due to having 2 other children to look after. I'd give anything for a nap right now!

mine comes and goes was so bad the other day was fallen asleep sat waiting to go to work in the morning god nos how i made it throu my 8hrs shift

I'm really struggling today. I've not had the energy to do anything and just eaten junk all day. I had a nap this morning and thinking about going for another one now!

I've still got bad exhaustion, feel like I can't do anything that requires effort! It's awful :( by 3pm I'm ready for bed.. X

Yes! This is my 10th baby. I only felt this with my 1st. Since she was my first I got to sleep all day and all night. This being my 10th, having children, an active life I can't just sleep. It is so bad!! It's like passing out tired. :nope: It's not even 11am yet and my husband gave me a two hour nap before he went to work!

It's awful when you already have children to run around after, and all you want to do is nap! My OH works away Monday - Friday, so I don't get any chance of even a sneaky one :haha:

I've been struggling with exhaustion this pregnancy too. I'm now 14, nearly 15 weeks and it still hasn't got much better yet. I try to do everything that needs doing in a morning when I have the most energy, because often by lunch time I've completely run out!

I'm only six weeks! Can't imagine this for the next two months :cry:

Yep, shattered.. Don't remember this with my first!

Nothing to help, but to add I am an exhausted mess. I can hardly keep my eyes open. 2 and 4 year old to look after at the same time. 13 weeks and it's just getting worse. I'm just as tired when I get up in the morning as when I go to bed.

Me too!! The exhaustion has definitely hit me harder 2nd time, I nap in an afternoon, and in bed around 9 which is very early for me!! Hope this passes soon, be nice to spend some time with my husband in an evening!!

God yes. I get it so I actually doze off momentarily whilst looking after my two boys!! thankfully everything is pretty safe and they can't do anything dodgy and play together or with their toys alot without me so it helps but I actually feel worse if I drift off for 5 minutes. I end up feeling really unwell with it. It's horrible. but then my iron stores are really low I dont think this helps

Yes, that's me.
I'm so tired all the time. I feel like I'm coming down with the flu. Plus the fact that I don't really want to eat and my stomach hasn't been feeling great, I literally have no energy.
I'm finding it really hard to concentrate at work too, I feel like I just want to close my eyes and rest all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->