Extreme horniness during pregnancy

babylinz2011

Reaction score
I dont know whether its just my hormones raging but every day all i think about is sex or orgasms or masterbation.... i wasnt like this before i fell pregnant and i feel bad because i feel like im asking my hubby to touch me all the time and half the time he cant be bothered ... so in the end i just play with myself..but because im doing it so often im worrying that i might be hurting the baby by orgasming so much?

does anyone else feel like their sex drive has mega increased and u dont know why???? x

I've been "in the mood" since I got pregnant. We've always been very sexually active but even more so now. Its insane!

I had an INTENSE libido in the first tri. But, it has dwindled now :shrug:

With my first pregnancy though, I can remember wanting lots of sex all the way through. It sucked because dh did not want to have sex once I got bigger.

I'm glad it has dwindled this time :shrug:

This pregnancy has really revved up our sexlife too, it's crazy. I felt like we were teenagers again or something! (Unfortunately we have been on strict pelvic rest for the last month - darnit)

I think you are fine. Only time you should worry after on orgasm is if the cramping does not go away if you get cramps or if you spot after. Other then that go to town!!

your lucky i cannot bear the thought of it ! make the most of it :) xx

Ohh yes. Thank goodness FOB and I still have sex, even though we don't get along.. I don't know what I'd do without it.. I mean, him. LMAO.

My OH should see this thread. Pretty sure he thinks I've been hiding closet nymphomaniac tendencies from him which have emerged all of a sudden.... Lol.

Hope this comes soon for me!! ThInk OH is getting bored of using his right hand :rofl:

oh, AND - I know how you feel.. I.. well, you know.. every night before I go to bed -- and it's been said that it actually helps deliver nutrients to your baby by directing blood flow down south.. I agree with everyone else.. unless you get cramps that don't go away, or bleeding.. go ahead! :thumbup:

Omg im the same soooo glad im not alone lol with my first pregnancy i went off sex completely but this time im like a sex fiend haha hubby loves it xxx

oh im so pleased its not just me being a nympho! i want it all the time... i think me hubby thinks iv gone mad...i dont bleed or cramp...and im sure my orgasms are stronger than before :)

My OH and I have very high sex drives, even before the pregnancy, its stayed high still :)

on the odd day i get this, but not so often, wen i was pregnant with my son though i was asking my husband for sex 4 times a day......and he loved it!! he keeps asking wen its gona happen this time he cant wait lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->