extreme stress.. not good on baby

mommydrgnfly

Prego w/ 4th.
Reaction score
I have so much stress right now that is hard to ignore or try to balance out.. I'm on bedrest til atleast 36 weeks.. you know why if u read my last posts.. (premature labor over weekend)... so now I only have a few hundred coming in with cash assistance with the state.. my husband and I are not doing well.. we are still fighting because he doesn;t understand my stresses and my emotions due to pregnancy and the bedrest.. oh my you have no idea.. but anyway.. hes not working either right now because of his job only needing him here and there and not working hard to find a second job.. i mean come on now u can atleast try harder..i would if i was not prego.. crap at this point i would work at a fastfood or gas station just to pay rent and other things.. but noooo.. grrr.. so considering he don't wanna use his money for rent and other expences even though he has a few hundred that i "know of"... we are losing the house at end of month and i am moving in with my grandparents pregnant with a moderatly mentally challenged 5 year old.. not fair on my grandparents.. or me..theres more stress.. I'm bout to go insane!! and he wont' even try to understand.. sorry to vent like this.. but i had to get it out cause i have no friends here in my town.. so i have no one to cry to. thanks for taking the time to read this and care. I really just need friends i can cry to.. maybe that will ease some of the stress.. idk.. i am not suppose to stress because that is what threw me into premature labor over the weekend cause it is almost end of month and my hubbie decided to tell me friday i had til end of month to get out cause he told landlord we would possibly be out due to "no" money.. and failed to tell me.. i am so afraid all this stress is gonna end up making her come too early.. I'm only 30 weeks as of monday.:cry::hissy:

Oh honey, I really don't know what to say. Well, I know I can't make it better, but here's a :hug:

You're going through a lot, and having troubles with your DH doesn't make it any better, because he should be the first person you should be able to vent to. :(

I had a lot of stress earlier in my pregnancy (my dad passed away when I was 13 weeks) :( It was a very tough time, and there are still days that go by when I can't stop crying. We just have to stay strong honey. Everything will turn out okay.... alright? Just remember that. In a few days, you'll be able to say you'll see your baby next month. Everything will turn around. :hugs:

ahh thanks so much.. u made me smile.. yea he should be the first person i can turn to.. but he isn't.. shoot friday night when the premature labor started.. i woke him up around 11pm to take me to hospital cause they told me to come in.. b4 i knew it was a real thing.. we live 20 mins away from hospital btw.. and he got real pissy and told me no to take a bath or lay down.. umm i did.. i drank a glass of water (cause dehydration can cause contractions) and layed down for 30 mins and they ddin't go away.. we got in a yelling fight.. so my grandpa had to drive 30 mins from home to get me and than 20 mins into town to get to the hospital.. my contractions were i think she said 2-4 mins apart and lasted 1min.. .. if only i went in earlier.. but crap imagine if i didn't go in.. idk.. to me he is childish and immature.. he says i am overly emotional and bitchy.. well duh u deal iwth a pregnancy.. grr.. lol thanks hun.

WTF??? He didn't take you? Oh my god. He's treating you like shit. Yeah, you know that already, I didn't mean to rub that in. Sorry. Honey, you deserve better than that. I'm so sorry he's adding to the stress. You have all of us girls here. I know it's just the internet, but I'm sure you've got lots of support.... especially since you can't get it where you should be.

xoxo

yea.. already knew that lol.. atleast i get out.. thanks sweety

Aww hun, Im so sorry you are going through all this, he really should be supporting you at a time like this not treating you like sh*t, it really is unfair. We are all here for you anytime you need us, I know its not the same. huge :hug: hun, take care :hugs: XX

Hun, I feel some of your stress... i'm on bedrest, and been put off work, and work isn't good for OH at the moment :S i couldn't imagine it with all the extra stress that you are going through :(
if you ever need someone to talk to just message me, i'm always looking for friends :)

I think you have to try and get him out of your mind and concentrate on you and your 2 children. Hard i know but he's not being a man here and you dont deserve any stress youre having. Don't listen to or take any more crap - your unborn is more precious and needs you now.

Whatever issues he's having can be talked and argued about after baby is here.

Things usually have a way of working out in the end, and hopefully you wont have to stay at your grandparents for too long - either way, try and look on the bright side - you have a lovely child already and another on the way, and ok it sounds like youre going to be in a worrying situation but things can only get better right? :hug:

oh you guys are such sweethearts.. thanks so much.. u have brightened my day.. glad i have u guys to lean on.. well in an internet way lol

I think alot of people are going through similar things so we can all relate :hug: plus the preggy hormones kind of make us united!

thanks again everyone.. wish i could say today things are better... but nope not really.. but i am trying to hang in there.. all ur responses made me smile though knowing i have people out there who can relate and who care. Much Luv.. thnx

Hey hun sooo sorry you have all this to deal with! you shouldnt have to put up with it all!! May be a little bias but i think we should blame the men!! just cos we can (and its usually them that cause a lot of it)
Im here if you want someone to 'rant' to! we can complain about them together hehe
Sending lots and lots of :hugs:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh I just can't imagine how bad things are for you. You seem like such a resilient and patient person. What the f is your OH thinking?! You're in such a vunerable position and I really think he's taking advantage of you. I know, doesn't help you at all.

If he was in England, Id send my big hubby round to kick his arse for you x x x

ok.. just letting u all know i am updating this.. i am done with the hubbie.. i am moving out at end of month (1 week).. i have no choice anyway cause he told landlord we are out than.. like i said before.. he just told me last week we needed to be out because he would rather buy crap than spend money on bills.. we got in another fight since i wrote this first time.. it was terrible.. i mean if ppl in my family knew about it or witnessed it.. oh my goodness it would had been bad.. i won't get into that though because it makes me look dumb for still being here with him.. but atleast i am out in one week.. i will need so much luv than lol.. its gonna be hard even though he treats me son and I like crap cause i am not use to sleeping alone and reality will than kick in.. if that makes since.. a single mother AGAIN! Aye yi yi..

Sometimes you get so used to having someone with you in your life that even if they are a negative presence, you still miss that. It will be tough for you hun but please get all the support you can, specially from us hjere, cos we do care. Vent any time! You and your babies are what's important now. X

ahh thanks so much.. u made me smile.. yea he should be the first person i can turn to.. but he isn't.. shoot friday night when the premature labor started.. i woke him up around 11pm to take me to hospital cause they told me to come in.. b4 i knew it was a real thing.. we live 20 mins away from hospital btw.. and he got real pissy and told me no to take a bath or lay down.. umm i did.. i drank a glass of water (cause dehydration can cause contractions) and layed down for 30 mins and they ddin't go away.. we got in a yelling fight.. so my grandpa had to drive 30 mins from home to get me and than 20 mins into town to get to the hospital.. my contractions were i think she said 2-4 mins apart and lasted 1min.. .. if only i went in earlier.. but crap imagine if i didn't go in.. idk.. to me he is childish and immature.. he says i am overly emotional and bitchy.. well duh u deal iwth a pregnancy.. grr.. lol thanks hun.

ugh what a total arse !
i hope your stress reduces, i have had a v stressful pregnancy too na d have worried a lot about how that will have affected the baby. focus on you an dget all the support you can, irrespective of him.. you can do it. sending good vibes xx

ahh thanks.. hes been civil so far.. thank goodness... so stress has gone away for atleast today lol.. only had a few small contractions today so that is good.. :)

By the way.. sorry did not understand the thanks button.. now i do lol.. i know i am late.. but i am sending them out now lol.

ahh thanks.. hes been civil so far.. thank goodness... so stress has gone away for atleast today lol.. only had a few small contractions today so that is good.. :)

see.. you are doing great and are strong ! :D
important to remove any stress you can for your sake and baby's. stay strong and use your friends/ us on here to offload.. it helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->