Extreme tiredness 10 weeks?

LDC

Reaction score
I'm near enough 10 weeks now, and only now has the tiredness hit, and it's hit big time.

I'm so tired in the mornings when I get up and work is a struggle until about lunch time, then I get home and literally have no energy and fall asleep on the sofa at about half 6 each night for a half hour power nap before then going to bed about 8pm.

With dd I was tried pretty much from the positive test, whereas this time I was feeling pretty good (even managed to decorate two rooms in our house between weeks 5-7, I was feeling that good!) and so now it seems more surprising.

Anyone else felt good during the first part then had the tiredness hit you like a brick in the face this "late" on?

I've had zero symptoms to date, so guess this is something I've looked at as a good thing, especially as recently ive been worrying a bit (no idea why, had no symptoms with dd either).

Xx

With my last i found around 10w mark i felt worse in everything. Isnt their a big growth around that point? I remember being extremely tired.

I'm shattered, but then I have been since day one really and I'm being sick everyday too which is taking it out of me. I can barely keep my eyes open all day!

You know I have noticed this week I have had no energy and been super tired. Today all I did was have lunch with a friend, I felt shattered, came home and fell asleep on the couch until dinner!

Thanks for the replies, it's so odd how it feels like boom all of a sudden I'm struggling to stay awake past 6pm.

I've started going up to bed around 8pm because I literally can't keep my eyes open, it just feels so different to dd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->