Extreme tiredness at 6 weeks?

MissR

R+R+J+Dot
Reaction score
I am currently just past 6 weeks pregnant and I am exhausted!

I already have a LO who is 2.5 and looking after her makes me even more tired. I go to bed early every night, because I just cant keep my eyes open. Between 8.30/9pm and then wake up at 7/7.30 with my LO. But by lunchtime I am ready to go straight back to sleep. But I can't obviously as LO wants to play or we are out.

My LO has just fallen asleep in the car (a rarity these days) and I have pulled into a residential street because I feel tired too. Tempted to have a nap while LO sleeps. People may think I'm mental if they look out their windows lol.

Anyone else very very tired?! X

I don't have a LO yet, but I know at 9 weeks I was exhausted. I could not hold my eyes open at work, I wanted to sleep as soon as I got home. I feel for you! Must be very draining taking care of LO and feeling so exhausted!

Oh yes exhausted here too, mostly in the evenings though! Does your lo nap at home? Could you sleep with her? X

I don't have a LO yet, but I know at 9 weeks I was exhausted. I could not hold my eyes open at work, I wanted to sleep as soon as I got home. I feel for you! Must be very draining taking care of LO and feeling so exhausted!

It is hard work but it will all be worth it in the end :) did you get in from work and just go straight to bed? I feel like going to bed earlier and earlier each night but OH gets in from work at 6 and we need to spend time together. How far along are you now? Has your tiredness eased up a bit? X

Oh yes exhausted here too, mostly in the evenings though! Does your lo nap at home? Could you sleep with her? X

How far along are you? I never had tiredness or any symptoms at all with my 1st LO so I'm struggling a bit this time around. Unfortunately no, she only ever falls asleep if we are out in the car around 12/1ish. Wish she did still have naps at home, I'd be straight in bed too! X

I have two little ones, a 2 year old and a 10 month old. Currently 5 weeks pregnant with #3. I know, I must be crazy :wacko: but for me sleep is a thing of the past. Fatigue just hit me at about 4.5 weeks and I've pretty much let the house go for the next few months lol. As long as the kids are fed, changed, bathed and happy then my job is done though I feel like a mommy zombie all day long....

I literally lye down ALL day. I really do not know how I'd do this with a LO! I have constant sea sickness headaches dizziness I just want to Zzz all day. I feel so lazy... I can't wait until this passes and we have bursts of glowing energy!!

I am currently just past 6 weeks pregnand I am exhausted!

I already have a LO who is 2.5 and looking after her makes me even more tired. I go to bed early every night, because I just cant keep my eyes open. Between 8.30/9pm and then wake up at 7/7.30 with my LO. But by lunchtime I am ready to go straight back to sleep. But I can't obviously as LO wants to play or we are out.

My LO has just fallen asleep in the car (a rarity these days) and I have pulled into a residential street because I feel tired too. Tempted to have a nap while LO sleeps. People may think I'm mental if they look out their windows lol.

Anyone else very very tired?! X

I'm doing better now that I'm nearing the second trimester but I used to cry every morning when my son woke up because I was just too exhausted. I spent pretty much all day every day watching him play while struggling to keep my eyes open. It will more than likely get at least somewhat better in a few weeks. I know it's the last thing you want to do but try to take a walk, it will give you a boost. If it's too cold there, do some yoga or even a minute of jumping jacks lol. Also another suggestion would be top tell your lo that it's quite time and let her watch a movie or play with a quite activity while you rest. I know that isn't going to work for all toddlers, my son would never be able to do it but maybe yours can? Hope you feel better soon.

Glad I'm not the only one feeling this way! Sounds like we are all struggling with the tiredness. I had a brilliant sleep last night, and I woke up an hour ago and I'm still exhausted!

My LO will sit down to a movie for around 15/20 mind and then get bored. She is quite demanding. I am currently trying to put her in pre school. She really wants to go and I know it would benefit her but I can't seem to find anywhere that has places spare in my area. Foolishly I only just thought about it and didn't put her on any waiting lists so I will just have to search till I find one! X

I didn't know it was possible to be this tired! It's starting to improve as I approach second tri but I've barely been functioning I've been so exhausted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->