Extreme tiredness week 12!

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
During the very early weeks I felt tired but no where as bad as this, I've been falling asleep sinse around 5pm, I gave up at 8pm and had to come to bed and I'm really struggling to get up in a morning. Anyone else? I thought our energy was supposed to start coming back as we approached 2nd tri! :haha:

Same! All my symptoms, ms etc, seemed to vanish right after the 14 week mark except fatigue. This pregnancy it has been so extreme, beyond having a 2 yr old n all that jazzzz.. im getting used to it, and taking it as a sign that this baby prob will not be such an easy sleeper like his sister. ;)

Sleeps ok, you're burning so much energy fuelling babies growing body even when you're doing nothing. Listen to your body and sleep all day if you want to :)

Thanks ladies, another early night is certainly on the cards then ;)

That extreme exhaustion started for me this week. Yesterday after lunch I was so tired I had to take an hour nap on my boss' couch. Luckily my boss is my father lol.

Same thing happened to me! All my symptoms are getting better, but my tiredness is getting worse. I've also been pretty dizzy. I got my blood test results yesterday, and it turns out I'm anemic! I've never been anemic before in my life, but apparently it's not uncommon during pregnancy. I thought being a meat-eater made me immune to anemia, but I guess not. I'm going to pick up an iron supplement and some dark leafy greens this afternoon.

If your prenatal vitamins don't have iron in them, you may want to take a supplement and see if that helps your tiredness.

I was anemic (not sure how you spell it) with my last pregnancy, I'm still waiting on my blood results for this pregnancy, so I wonder if il be the same again.

I'm a generally tired person and then being in early pregnancy it's got worse but I've hit week 10 and thought it would begin to get better but it's just getting worse?? I'm working 9-5 everyday coming home and wanting yo sleep, I'm trying to do my chores but am seriously struggling xxxx

Dawn I'd leave your chores and just sleep if you need too Hun. Especially when your working all day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->