Extremely Confused "/

MissHopeful4

Reaction score
First time here :) ok so here's my deal, I had my period last month and about a week later I bled a little more for a few days. Weird. Now AF is six days late and I've been having cramps since the day I was supposed to get AF. Today after my workout I went to the restroom and when I wiped I had stretchy cm, (I touched it & stretched it between my fingers) TMI, sorry. Now I'm just confused.. I don't want to workout so rough if I am pregnant, I took a test a few days ago and got a BFN. I miscarried my very first pregnancy last year in October so I really wanna be careful. Any advice would help ladies! :)

I thought stretchy discharge meant ovulation?

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Sorry im new at this too-I need to go look up what all the initials stand for.

That's what I thought too, so maybe I'm ovulating late. Idk. I'm still confused "/

I highly recommend the "Pink Pad" app for smart phones. It tracks your period/ovulation times and you can track your symptoms and feelings on there. I really like it. Oh, and You can also track when you have sex...so if you get pregnant, you can find out the date of conception. :)

This whole process is confusing!!
Maybe wait a few days and test.? If AF doesn't show.

Thanks for the app idea. Just downloaded it and input my details so now we wait..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->