Extremely Early BFP - Anyone Similar??

Jacey

Reaction score
Hi

I have pcos and irregular periods. I started on some metformin medication mid November and lost 14lbs pretty fast. My LMP was 22/11/08

We were under the impression it would take a while for me to concieve. My cycles vary but on average are currently anytime between 28 - 35 days.

We had unprotected sex on 9th Dec & 13th Dec, I had stomach cramps on 17th Dec and decided to do a HPT on 19th as cramps were getting worse. I had a faint BFP. I tested again the following day with a digital test and got a positive in about 90 seconds.
The cramps continued, I developed severe back ache and then started to spot. I did a further digital test on 26th Dec which was positive. The spotting continued and I was referred to hosptial yest as I thought I might be having a m/c, eptopic or chemical pregnancy.

The doc ruled out eptopic but did say could be m/c or chem preg but thought most likely was implantation bleeding. A urine sample last night still confirmed pregnancy

The spotting has stopped for now {thankfully}.

Im a bit confused as to whether this could be implantation bleeding as I had such an early BFP, and until I can be scanned havent a clue really as to what has or is happening.

I just wondered if anyone out there has had a similar experience to mine??
Cheers xx

Hi,

I did with my son who is now 4! I got a :bfp:at week 3-4 started spotting week 5 went for the scan they said as expected it could be implantation bleeding or a m/c....thank god it wasn't a m/c and he is now a happy and healthy 4 year old!

Good luck to you, sending you lots of sticky vibes x x x :hug:

Thanks everyone xx

There's hope yet then !!

Hi

I have pcos and irregular periods. I started on some metformin medication mid November and lost 14lbs pretty fast. My LMP was 22/11/08

We were under the impression it would take a while for me to concieve. My cycles vary but on average are currently anytime between 28 - 35 days.

We had unprotected sex on 9th Dec & 13th Dec, I had stomach cramps on 17th Dec and decided to do a HPT on 19th as cramps were getting worse. I had a faint BFP. I tested again the following day with a digital test and got a positive in about 90 seconds.
The cramps continued, I developed severe back ache and then started to spot. I did a further digital test on 26th Dec which was positive. The spotting continued and I was referred to hosptial yest as I thought I might be having a m/c, eptopic or chemical pregnancy.

The doc ruled out eptopic but did say could be m/c or chem preg but thought most likely was implantation bleeding. A urine sample last night still confirmed pregnancy

The spotting has stopped for now {thankfully}.

Im a bit confused as to whether this could be implantation bleeding as I had such an early BFP, and until I can be scanned havent a clue really as to what has or is happening.

I just wondered if anyone out there has had a similar experience to mine??
Cheers xx
:bfp::bfp::bfp::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back