Extremely faint line, am I imagining it?

Bluejbird

Reaction score
Question...
I took a pregnancy test this morning and at first glance I thought it looked negative, but when I held it up at the right angle I noticed a faint line so faint I thought it was in my head.. I edited the picture to make it visible on camera. Thoughts?
I've just felt off this cycle, a few days ago I started spotting very very light brown, on and off only when I wiped mostly, for about 3-4 days on and off(this never happens to me before AF), with weird twinge like cramps on and off as well, AF is due tomorrow, I feel super impatient... Haha:wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 131
Here's another picture without the circle

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 88
I can see a line. Fx for you!! I would test again in the morning. 😊

And the unedited picture.. Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 100
That makes me feel so much better that it's not just me! Haha :)

Please test again tomorrow morning and post it 💜

I'm sure I can see something faint. Good luck!

I don't know if it makes a difference that I see it in the edited pics only, but I see it for sure!

Yes I can only see it in edited pics but that's because faint lines are hard to capture! Everything sounds good, good luck! Xx

So it's exactly the same today, I'll wait 2 days and see if AF comes or not. :wacko:

So I've tested 3 more times all with different brands and all are negative but still no af and a ton of symptoms I don't normally have before af. Oh well, I'll just wait it out longer.

Please test again tomorrow morning and post it 💜

Ok so I tested again this morning with a frer(it has been a week) and I can see the faint line in the photo without having to edit the photo, is this a faint positive?!?:blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back