Extremely Faint Pregnancy Test Help!!

bubbles1987

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

Very new to my TTC journey and with mild PCOS it has been quite hard for me to get pregnant these past few months. Aged 26 and longing to have my first newborn would be such a great blessing for my and my hubbie.

So I have just started taking pregnancy test (one step 10mIU) internet cheapies since the 7th October and along these couple of days since then I have been noticing what I see is a very very extremely faint almost not there line on all my test. Some were tested on early morning urine and most have been tested usually night time and to my surprise these night urines are the ones that seem to give me the very faint lines.

Since I am very irregular with my cycles I have nooo idea what my dpo is but my last cycle was on the 20 october making me on CD30 as of today. I Baby danced with my hubbie on CD11,12 & 13 october and also on cd25 & 26th november.

I tested with my first PG test on the 7th november and got barely nothing but on the 8th of november untill now I have been seeing extremely faint second lines which I have never seen on any of PG tests which shocked me. The lines are visible but can be only seen very near and to the light. It hasnt gone darker as of now and I have not had any pregnancy symptoms nor any implantation bleedings yet. I also have taken First response tests and this gave me a slight line but not sure if that was an evap as I did see a very faint pink line after the time limit but it was pink and not grey so not sure if that is still considered an evap.

So to cut this story shorter, extremely faint lines since the 8th of november, and not getting darker. What could this mean?:((( when should it get darker Hope you ladies can help me. I have booked a doctors apointment but thats not for another 2 weeks and would be great to hear some advice/similar stories :))

Attachments

• ctp-147791-1383953733.jpg
    ctp-147791-1383953733.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 44
  • ctp-147791-1384300431.jpg
    ctp-147791-1384300431.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 36
Sometimes women don't get full blown dark pos. Hpt. Especially with the ic brands. If you Google around u will see some women don't get dark lines with those brands but they get blazingly positive hpts on first response early result I have seen women with hcg beta of 8 m/L they're extremely sensitive and reliable

I've used the 10mius and I am kind of skeptical because I saw faint lines on mine as well but never an actual positive, I did end up being pregnant though but I lost the baby there was no heartbeat at 13weeks and I passed it at 17weeks which was the 3rd of this month and had to have emergency d and c but I am skeptical because I don't know if they truly picked up on my pregnancy or If they are so sensitive they pick up any amount of hcg because you can have a level of say 5 or under and not be pregnant I would def go get a frer and retest just to be sure that's what I did and I finally got a pos on aug 4th and I oved on the 24th of july good luck lots of baby dust!!

I am 7 years old and me and my husband have been trying to conceive for 10 months. My periods are very regular and always on a 28 day cycle. I've been feel like I may be pregnant especially this whole week. My period isnt due for 5 days but I took a first response pregnancy response test last night which would be roughly 8DPO and I saw a very faint line and was wondering what you guys think????

Attachments

• IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh