Eye Colour Calculator

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Nat77, Jan 28, 2011.

  1. Nat77

    Nat77 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2010
    Messages:
    151
    Likes Received:
    0
  2. x Alanna x

    x Alanna x Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2010
    Messages:
    888
    Likes Received:
    0
    my results are -

    Brown - 50%

    Blue - 37.5%

    Green - 12.5%


    So if the test is correct then my lil man will have brown eyes like his mummy :D lol.. xx
     
  3. keeley2010

    keeley2010 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2010
    Messages:
    74
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. 3011busyyear

    3011busyyear Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 1, 2010
    Messages:
    2,303
    Likes Received:
    0
    yep mine is more than 70% likely to have brown eyes......it would be the first grandchild on hubbys side not to have blue eyes! i expect she will look like a mini me!
     
  5. tokyo_c

    tokyo_c Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Messages:
    796
    Likes Received:
    0
    My husband is Japanese and my dad's side of the family is Italian so I don't think this baby has much chance of anything other than the darkest of dark brown eyes!
     
  6. courtney89

    courtney89 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1,842
    Likes Received:
    1
    I got 83% brown
     
  7. kayp

    kayp Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2010
    Messages:
    229
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ooooh, interesting:

    72.7% brown
    23.1% green
    4.0% blue
     
  8. tallemgirl

    tallemgirl Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2010
    Messages:
    218
    Likes Received:
    0
    yay mine is 50 percent blue 50 percent green! Exciting!
     
  9. alynn6758

    alynn6758 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    3,216
    Likes Received:
    0
    yeah I did this a while back, its really awesome! :) I really think she will end up with brown eyes :)
     
  10. lisaf

    lisaf Super tired new mom

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2010
    Messages:
    15,094
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol, not so interesting for me :rofl: 100% chance blue eyes :haha:
     
  11. Terangela

    Terangela Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 8, 2010
    Messages:
    1,116
    Likes Received:
    0
    It is pretty easy for them to predict your %age and it should be accurate. Eye colors are dominant and recessive genes. Reminds me of grade 10 Biology class.
     
  12. hanelei

    hanelei Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1,005
    Likes Received:
    0
    I wonder why it doesn't have an option for hazel eyes? My eyes definitely aren't green, blue or brown, so I can't really use that calculator :-( My Japanese husband has very dark brown eyes, so my bet is that our little boy's eyes will be some shade of brown. Will be interesting to find out!
     
  13. camerashy

    camerashy Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2010
    Messages:
    5,924
    Likes Received:
    0
    mine said 75% brown which would be about right and my other 2 have gorgeous chocolate brown eyes too :)
     
  14. Alexp

    Alexp Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2010
    Messages:
    600
    Likes Received:
    0
    100% Blue - I love this fact

    My daughters have the most stunning blue eyes. The youngest one gets lots of male attention from this. I hope our little man has the same eye colour as my girls. :thumbup:
    DH are grey/blue not vivid
     

    Attached Files:

  15. courtney89

    courtney89 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1,842
    Likes Received:
    1
    Maybe they will be a hazel color then :winkwink:
     
  16. jenfen

    jenfen Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    Messages:
    1,186
    Likes Received:
    0
    50:50 blue or green!


    My eyes are green with orangey flecks, the same as my mum's and they have always been one of my favourite features so hope baby inherits them! Saying that, my hubby's blue eyes are stunning too!

    J x
     
  17. Aunty E

    Aunty E Mummy to Mog and Teddy

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Messages:
    4,418
    Likes Received:
    0
    I get 50% blue or green, Mog has grey eyes though, and so does OH, but we have to put blue in. My dad has hazel eyes and I have to put brown in, so it's not all that accurate for us :) I'm wondering if this one might be green eyed like me, but my eyes went green when I was around seven, so we'll have a while to wait and see.
     
  18. Beckster30

    Beckster30 Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2010
    Messages:
    178
    Likes Received:
    0
    It'll be interesting what this little one will have, I have green eyes, my DH brown eyes, our eldest daughter has green eyes, our second daughter has very blue eyes and our little boy has chocolate brown eyes! The results for this one are 50% chance of brown, 30% green and 20% blue :)
     
  19. spring_baby

    spring_baby <a href="http://pregnancy

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Messages:
    1,007
    Likes Received:
    0
    lol mine is also said to have an 86% chance of brown eyes oh has hazel but are green depending on the day and I have green eyes, having said that i was married to a brown eyed man for my first 3 children and on the calculator the chances of my first 3 being anything but brown were slim according to the test, but in fact 1. blue eyes 2. green eyes 3. blue eyes so i will have to wait and see x
     
  20. happybeany

    happybeany Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2010
    Messages:
    1,443
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ahhh 50% blue and 50% green! HOW FRUSTRATING! I get smack bang in the middle of all gender "myths" too :haha: xx
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice