Nat77

Reaction score
I just came across this neat link that predicts your babies eye colour:

https://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeCalc/eyecalculator.html

my results are -

Brown - 50%

Blue - 37.5%

Green - 12.5%

So if the test is correct then my lil man will have brown eyes like his mummy :D lol.. xx

yep mine is more than 70% likely to have brown eyes......it would be the first grandchild on hubbys side not to have blue eyes! i expect she will look like a mini me!

My husband is Japanese and my dad's side of the family is Italian so I don't think this baby has much chance of anything other than the darkest of dark brown eyes!

Ooooh, interesting:

72.7% brown
23.1% green
4.0% blue

yay mine is 50 percent blue 50 percent green! Exciting!

yeah I did this a while back, its really awesome! :) I really think she will end up with brown eyes :)

lol, not so interesting for me :rofl: 100% chance blue eyes :haha:

It is pretty easy for them to predict your %age and it should be accurate. Eye colors are dominant and recessive genes. Reminds me of grade 10 Biology class.

I wonder why it doesn't have an option for hazel eyes? My eyes definitely aren't green, blue or brown, so I can't really use that calculator :-( My Japanese husband has very dark brown eyes, so my bet is that our little boy's eyes will be some shade of brown. Will be interesting to find out!

mine said 75% brown which would be about right and my other 2 have gorgeous chocolate brown eyes too :)

100% Blue - I love this fact

My daughters have the most stunning blue eyes. The youngest one gets lots of male attention from this. I hope our little man has the same eye colour as my girls. :thumbup:
DH are grey/blue not vivid

Attachments

• barbie july 4th 09 013.JPG
    barbie july 4th 09 013.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
  • me and my lovely girls 007.jpg
    me and my lovely girls 007.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 9
50:50 blue or green!

My eyes are green with orangey flecks, the same as my mum's and they have always been one of my favourite features so hope baby inherits them! Saying that, my hubby's blue eyes are stunning too!

J x

I get 50% blue or green, Mog has grey eyes though, and so does OH, but we have to put blue in. My dad has hazel eyes and I have to put brown in, so it's not all that accurate for us :) I'm wondering if this one might be green eyed like me, but my eyes went green when I was around seven, so we'll have a while to wait and see.

It'll be interesting what this little one will have, I have green eyes, my DH brown eyes, our eldest daughter has green eyes, our second daughter has very blue eyes and our little boy has chocolate brown eyes! The results for this one are 50% chance of brown, 30% green and 20% blue :)

lol mine is also said to have an 86% chance of brown eyes oh has hazel but are green depending on the day and I have green eyes, having said that i was married to a brown eyed man for my first 3 children and on the calculator the chances of my first 3 being anything but brown were slim according to the test, but in fact 1. blue eyes 2. green eyes 3. blue eyes so i will have to wait and see x

Ahhh 50% blue and 50% green! HOW FRUSTRATING! I get smack bang in the middle of all gender "myths" too :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->