Eyebrow threading

emyandpotato

Reaction score
So I went to a beauty counter today to look for a lipstick for my wedding, and as always happens I was ambushed by makeup girls, one of whom insisted that I should get my eyebrows threaded. She said this about ten times, it wasn't a passing comment. Now I have no interest in doing this. I have a small forehead and I don't want to make it look smaller with arched eyebrows. I also don't even like the arched eyebrow look, I think thick, natural, but sort of groomed eyebrows are nicest (that said I don't even pluck mine). She insisted it would open up my eyes and really look amazing though. Is she right?!?! This is me:

Photo on 29-03-2013 at 19.20.jpg

I don't wanna spend money on something painful if it's gonna make me look worse. Then again, if you think I need it, please tell me, I won't be offended! Sorry for how vain this post is.

Personally I don't think you need to do anything with them. Even if you did I would say she is pretty rude, once in passing comment maybe but not constantly :/ xx

I think all makeup girls are like that. Every time I'm there I leave feeling bad about myself :dohh:

I'm too shy and not girlie enough for make up counters, but still it's not helping with your custom making you feel self conscious about your eyebrows! X

oh no i think your eyebrows are great, i woouldnt go messing with them

I have a small forehead and love the shape I get with threading however you have naturally good eyebrows, I wouldn't mess with them.

I have a small forehead and love the shape I get with threading however you have naturally good eyebrows, I wouldn't mess with them.

Does having them threaded make your forehead look bigger? What sort of shape do they give them?

Your eyebrows are a lovely shape! You should leave them. I have been tempted to do mine but i have a good shape to my eyebrows too and just dont think that it would be good to mess with them. I think its also something you would need to constantly do once you start it.

Does having them threaded make your forehead look bigger? What sort of shape do they give them?

it really depends who does it tbh, i have quite thick eyebrows and over the years i have had them threaded/waxed loads of times and probably had as many shapes as waxes

I think yours are perfect as they are!
x

I think you have naturally nice shaped eyebrows I would leave them as they are

I really like the shape of our eyebrows, I'd leave them

Threading is amazing, it cleans up your eyebrows and sharpens them up so they look perfect. I really recommend it. Just ensure you tell them you don't want to change the shape at all, you just want to clean up the stray hairs from the top and bottom. I naturally have a good eyebrow shape and only use threading to make them look tidier, I swear by it xx

I think your brows are great! However a smile wouldn't go amiss ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->