Eyelash Extensions?

Iv seen them a few times and i think you can really see were they've been stuck on, i dunno if its just the ones iv seen but they seem too put them quite a bit above the actuall eye lashes and you can see them! hard to explain but i know what i mean!
I was gunna get them for my wedding but decided not too and just went for good old falseys insted, i buy the eyelure ones from superdrug you can use them again but i dont normaly coz i end up lossing them or putting too much mascara over them when i go out!
I cant go on a night out with out them tho i feel naked!

What they do is glue them to the eyelid above your natural eyelashes with stronger glue than you get in the at home kits for strip lashes, an eyeliner pencil will risk them coming loose. Liquid eyeliner would be alright but you'd have to be REALLY careful with removing your make up... if you rub your eyes too much etc they do come out!

Tash mine must have been different ones as they were glued to the actual lash - about half way up.

Thats why was getting confused when you were saying about glue fumes in your poor eyes earlier as I never had that prob. Wore eyeliner no problem too PP. :thumbup:

Well im getting mine done on Wednesday now, my colleague has just had hers done and she's is paying for me to have mine done for my birthday bless her

I had these done for my wedding jimmy lash I think they were called. Cost £100 and worth every penny. I wore liquid eyeliner with them almost every day, went swimming and sunbathing and they stayed looking fab!
So many people commented on how long my lashes were and were shocked when I admitted they were fake.
Def go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->