Eyes, advice, and expertise needed!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I had a MMC and found out on May 6th. I used medical management as my body was not MC-ing on it's own. I took the pills on May 8th. I bled heavy, cramped, and passed blood clots for a week and then it slowed down to just spotting on May 15th and stopped completely on May 17th. I have been taking hpts and opks every other day (but sometimes have done every day as I am a POAS addict:blush: ) My HCG was very high when I found out about my MMC and my Dr didn't tell me how long to expect because of coarse nobody knows, but he did say that we could begin ttc right away. I just wanted to share my tests from this morning and see what anybody thinks or share personal experiences. My test this morning was basically a shadow on the hpt and a dark line (not positive I don't think) on the opk. I'm wondering if I wait until Friday to test again, or even Saturday, do you think my hpt will be negative? Also, is it possible that I could ovulate before my test is completely negative?

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-4.jpg
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-5.jpg
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-6.jpg
This last picture is my progress over the last three days:thumb up:

It feels so wrong hoping for a bfn! This is the only time I will ever do that! Then it's all hopes for a bfp!:happydance:

I know it's hard trying for a BFN. I think you can ovulate before a completely negative test but I agree your OPK isn't quite there yet. I would be bding for a few days just incase.

I went through this 4 times so I feel like a pro on the hcg countdown after a loss lol. I realize it shouldn't be funny but if we can't laugh at ourselves we'd just cry so I try to be light about the whole thing in retrospect!

I used the exact test for watching my hcg go down and used the ovulation test side by side as well (and everyday!). When I had even the faintest line on my hcg test I also had strong positives on my lh test just like this. Because my last loss was an ectopic they were drawing blood to check levels until they went to zero so I had lab results to back up the test. When I got to this point with my test my hcg was 100-200. I realize everyone is different and dilution of urine and time of day can effect it but the main point I want to make is the lh test will have a strong second line in the presence of ANY hcg that may be left in your system.

Start charting if you haven't already so you can verify O when it happens and make sure your luteal phase bounces back properly. Opks are great to predict when O might happen but they don't guarantee O will actually happen or when unfortunately. Sometimes things seemed to go back to normal after a loss and sometimes they were all wacky for me so it was nice to know for sure what was going on.

Good luck hun and hoping you recovery quickly!

I went through this 4 times so I feel like a pro on the hcg countdown after a loss lol. I realize it shouldn't be funny but if we can't laugh at ourselves we'd just cry so I try to be light about the whole thing in retrospect!

I used the exact test for watching my hcg go down and used the ovulation test side by side as well (and everyday!). When I had even the faintest line on my hcg test I also had strong positives on my lh test just like this. Because my last loss was an ectopic they were drawing blood to check levels until they went to zero so I had lab results to back up the test. When I got to this point with my test my hcg was 100-200. I realize everyone is different and dilution of urine and time of day can effect it but the main point I want to make is the lh test will have a strong second line in the presence of ANY hcg that may be left in your system.

Start charting if you haven't already so you can verify O when it happens and make sure your luteal phase bounces back properly. Opks are great to predict when O might happen but they don't guarantee O will actually happen or when unfortunately. Sometimes things seemed to go back to normal after a loss and sometimes they were all wacky for me so it was nice to know for sure what was going on.

Good luck hun and hoping you recovery quickly!

So basically I should ignore the opks until I get a definite negative hpt? I have been temping and charting cm on ff. how long did it take to get a negative after yours was this faint and your hcg levels were 100/200? I have noticed (as you can see in the picture) that even over the last 3 days they seem to have gotten fainter and almost like a shadow with less and less color and the control line is almost completely dark. These were all fmu too.

When I was getting groceries today I noticed I was having cramps, but they feel like they are more on my left side. I told my hubby but I was also very in the mood to dtd. So we did on lunch break (sorry tmi) lol. I laid there for a little bit and when I got up to go to the bathroom there was a tiny bit of blood in my cm when I wiped. I also have had horrible headaches the last two days that Tylenol won't even touch! I know all these things could very well be due to my body trying to heal from the mc but it's so misleading and confusing!

I was a bit sensitive after my mc when we DTD so I expect you bled because your cervix was still sensitive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->