Eyes needed roughly 10 dpo**UPDATED**

jellybean83

Reaction score
Hello all....well im roughly 10 dpo......(had a month of no charting or opks)im due on around friday......usually when i test negative the tests are snow white were the second line should be.....these tests were taken this afternoon and is swear i can see something....i dont usually sit and analyze my tests i usually throw them away once ive read them but this month ive got a feeling we've cracked it again...(ive had 3 mmc in 12 months)

i know you lovely ladies will tell me to test with a FR in the morning using FMU and i will i got the first response at the ready and waiting but i just wondered if anybody had some insight on if they can see anything or if they had the same thanks!.......:flower:

https://s867.photobucket.com/albums/ab240/williams7383/

Oooohhh I see lines, quite clearly too!!! xxx

i see lines too hun test again in the morning xx

I see lines esp on the 1st photo!! I hope its a sticky one for you! How are you feeling in terms of symptoms??? xxx

Looks like my first bfp did with the same tests. In fact.. mine were lighter!! Good luck! :)

Thanks for the reply's!!......i haven't had sore boobs but theve been tingly!!...had a bit of indigestion and been very tired also had a headache and AF type pains and a dry throat not sure if that's a symptom tho fingers crossed...............

i see the lines GL hope frer gives u a bigger bfp

Morning all!!.............hope were all well.....did a test this morning at about 6.30.....(woke up bursting for a pee)! first response on too i might add and.....got a very light line on there.....was rather faint but visible to the naked eye!.....im gunna leave it till friday now to test again or i will drive myself crazy!Fingers crossed its the real deal but im not due on till friday so it still could turn out to be chemical...thanks for all you reply's on here....with whats happened to me in the past its really nice to log on and see that people have took the time out to answer a question id posted......:flower:

good luck sweetie :) ill be stalking your for friday hehe x

HI Jellybean!!! Its looking good! :)

im testing tomorrow too!! Hope both our tests turn out 2 be :bfp:

spreading lots of :dust: about!

Lil xx

Hello all....well i tested again this morning and got a BFP!!!

Im so shocked and scared!!....was nice to have a test i didnt have to upload and invert the colours on to see a line it was clear as day!!!!.....Thanks to all who have commented on my question and gave me an answer!!Fingers crossed and the best of luck who are still looking for there BFP

Congrats on ur :bfp:.. hope u have a healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->