Eyes please! (Very faint pink line?)

SWlady

Reaction score
So I've had the weirdest cycle this month... I am pretty sure I O'd on the 13, but then I spotted for 8 days (the last day being pretty dark), and then nothing for the past two days. I decided to take a test for the heck of it and I think I can see a faint line. But I don't want to get my hopes up too high given the spotting... Technically, my AF would be due tomorrow if my cycle was the typical 27 days, though last month it was 25.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 89
I should mention that this was taken on my phone and after I had chugged water, so not really a hold...

And just for a tiny bit of comfort. My first pregnancy w my DS I spotted day after O until 8dpo when I got a positive... And I also have 25-27 day cycles... I and in the same boat now, I'm spotting and im 6 DPO, but I feel preggo symptoms, sore breasts, tired, white spots on areolas, I even had a little bit of white fluid come out of my nipple?? I'm also experiencing cramping

I can see it when i turn my screen up a bit and look differently, i think i definitely see a pink line!

I see it!!!! That's how mine looked at 12dpo. And now I'm Amsterdam 8 weeks!

Congrats!!!

Thanks ladies! I tested again this morning and it's still pretty faint... But at least it's still there!

I see it too. Keep us up to date!? I've been spotting for 4 days now so you have given me hope!!

Well, I guess this month was not meant to be. :( AF arrived today in force. At least I can safely say it's CD1 - with all the mid cycle spotting, I had no idea what was going on.

Crossing my fingers for myself and all you ladies for BFPs in Jan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->