Eyes please

TeaCup203

Wife, ttc #2
Reaction score
Hello,
My lines started getting darker but then started getting lighter. Any thoughts on if this looks like I've ovulated this cycle or not.
Thanks in advance xx
Ps it's posted the photo side on but sticks are in order left to right

Attachments

• IMG_3738.jpg
    IMG_3738.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 19
It happened to me and eventually got my positive. Just keep testing!

Thank you. Still testing and back to nothing. Hopefully it'll still come

Are you charting? Doing your temps I mean? Only way to know if you have ovulated, OPKs will only give you an idea at best and even if you do see a positive, this won't mean you definitely ovulated. If you use OPKs in conjunction with temping, you can see whether your lh peak has resulted in ovulation soon after because your temps will show a distinct shift upwards, and they will stay elevated until close to or on the day of af, if you don't become pregnant. Temping will also give you a much clearer idea of any issues happening, as temperatures are quite telling. I don't mean to suggest you have any problems of course, but if you did have, it should be fairly evident in your temps

none of those look positive to me. good luck! what cycle days were these taken on? When I know I'm close to ovulation I always test 2-3 times a day to make sure I don't miss the positive test. Over the years I've rarely gotten a positive test in the morning/evening. They've always shown positive about 3:30-4:30 in the afternoon and then look negative again by the time I go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->