F.A.O Toria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry hun as long as you have spoke to sc then ignore anyone elses comments that contribute to the misunderstanding :) xx

To be honest, the only thing that got to me was that you PM'd me asking me if you've insulted me or whatever. I didn't understand why you thought that. I get it now. If I'm not bothered no one else should be, huh? :rofl:

I didn't understand either...thought it was a lovely thread :D ...hope you're having a good weekend Toria, and can't wait to see some pics :wohoo: x

sorry you're not having a good weekend honey :hugs: hope your ok :hugs: x x x

oooh lets take a breather ladies!! No harm done
now big :hug:

toria caitlyn has the chubbiest cheeks ever!!! I just want to smoosh them :D
And sams_mum what a wicked picture of sam omg priceless!!! I just want to goosh his little butt lmao

Personally i cant be bothered, sorry

what the hell!?

I sent Toria a perfectly innocent PM asking if i had said something wrong and bascically saying sorry if i had and all i got back was "As SC told you, I hadn't seen it. No need to harrass me, I'll get to threads in my own time thanks."
WTF? Everyone else can post similar threads but i cant without crap flung back :hissy:

Damn right i cant be bothered anymore!

no, hold on a bloody minute.
everybody has replied to this thread saying dont worry we know you were misunderstood. and as for toria, shes had no sleep in over a week. her daughters dad went to see her yesterday which always fucks up her head, she has better things on her mind than looking for threads and replying to save your feelings

no, hold on a bloody minute.
everybody has replied to this thread saying dont worry we know you were misunderstood. and as for toria, shes had no sleep in over a week. her daughters dad went to see her yesterday which always fucks up her head, she has better things on her mind than looking for threads and replying to save your feelings

Hold on a bloody minute? lol

Im not a child :rofl:

As i said before i cant be bothered with it anymore anyway so end of really as far as im concerned. If u want to continue then fine carry on but im not gonna waste my time explaining myself over and over again. Because to be honest its turned into a sour thread now and im sure people on here have better things to do. End of

I don't think theres any need for others to pounce on what may or may not have been an misunderstanding because its doesn't directly involve those people in the first place.

People can see that Hayley spoke to admin about this & that she also attempted to contact Toria which she states she didn't mean any harm in that message so Torias a big girl she can defend herself IF she feels she needs to BUT .....

To be honest, the only thing that got to me was that you PM'd me asking me if you've insulted me or whatever. I didn't understand why you thought that. I get it now. If I'm not bothered no one else should be, huh? :rofl:

So as Toria basically says why is anyone else bothered - they shouldn't be! Shes not!

I was going to bite my tougue on this thread because it got burried... but as it's been bumped I have something to say:

There have been a few murmurings about how I interpreted this thread wrong (I even doubted myself at one point).

Now I hate being fed bullshit, especially when I'm being told it's cake, and it's occurred to me that if I dealt with this via PM everyone is going to think I was wrong and out of order... so I'm calling it out:

xXhayleyXx this was a deliberate flame thread. You intended to be "VERY sarcastic". This was not posted as a nice thread and you're taking the piss out of everyone that has backed you up.

I know this for a FACT as well as you do. So you now have 48 hours (or until you next read this thread) to apologise to Toria and to everyone that replied to this thread thinking you were being nice.

Was bad ...I kind of defended the situation before something came to our attention.

Not saying anything else anyway! Very surprised is all :(

For the sake of everyone else, I have only just seen this thread since I last replied. I couldn't care any less about this thread. I know what you were aiming at Hayley but whatever. I've got more important things to concentrate on than people trying to dig at me over the internet.

I'm not coming back to this thread and in all honesty I have only ever visited in the past when people have told me I need to look.

Sorry for re-bumping, but :huh: I'm surprised too :( x

its just not nice, stll no apology

i hope she hasnt read and not replied

Banned.

Can I remind everyone that passing on messages or talking about banned members is against forum rules.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back