Facebook annoucement on Mother's day?

maybabydoll

Other
Reaction score
Thinking it would be cute announce on FB on Mother's day, something like this...

To all mums out there, happy mother's day to you
Guess what? By October, I'll be a mummy too!

Cute or a bit naff? :haha: x x

Hey thanks for the idea, I'm so stealing it!!

Im thinking of doing the same :) Kim is in training for Mothers Day 2012! :D

i was going to announce on mothers day, but couldnt wait!
there was a few out there
roses are red voilets are blue and for the next 6 months im eating for two!
or i recieved a card today with what is happnening to me... i have two heart beats!

I couldn't wait that long. We just announced last week. I put "<<Baby Daddy>> told me you couldn't get pregnant the first time. What a liar!!" and then a link to my blog announcing the pregnancy.

Thanks ladies! I'm really excited as I'll be 12 weeks + 1 by Sunday. The only thing is my scan is on the following Tuesday and my OH thinks we should wait till then... But mother's day would be such a perfect day to announce.

@Jessica Please do use it! I would love to know how it goes down with your friends :)

And I LOVE this !! :D

Kim is in training for Mothers Day 2012! :D

x x

I love this idea, wish i kept my mouth shut and waited now!!

My scan is day after :( otherwise would of loved announcing it on mothersday! xx

Were announcing on FB on Mothers Day too but I shall just put a full on boring one lol

That is a great idea, but I don't think I can wait until May (US)... We have several crawfish boils coming up with all of our friends and family and I don't think it will be able to stay a secret much longer after that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->