Facebook just made me cry!

urgh I am off facebook big time atm. All I see on there are baby pictures this lady from work posts and I am sick to death of it to say the least.

I know the feeling! When I MC, one of my 'close' friends had no hesitation in posting her scan pictures up. War broke out :rofl:

And then it started annoying the hell out of me that all I seen was pictures of scans, babies, friends all talking babies....christ i just couldnt wait for them to give birth and bugger off.

But its easy to feel like that. In fact I still do - I havent shook off the jealousy and I am preg. I dont know why?

I Don't think your stupid! Defo not! Everytime i go on my facebook i see everyones albums of their new baby, or their bumps! so jelous of all of them!

and also as you know i'm only on cycle 1 Also! Lets hope we both Get :bfp: this month and we can go though it together!

talk soon xx

Thanks Jenni! I really hope so to.
Also, my sis-in-law called me last night to say that she is pregnant with baby no.2 - I'm so pleased for them, but I couldn't help having a good cry at that too! I'd really like it if we could be pregnant at the same time, but we'll have to see what happens...
Thanks for all the replies - it's good to know I'm not the only one who feels like this!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"