Facebook status announcement?

Timtilly

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to being at the end of the first tri and thinking about announcing!

Want something cute and original to put on fb after I've had my scan.
What are everyone's plans? :flower:

Xx

I plan on putting my 4 year old in a top I've seen in Next.. Which says 'No.1 bro' and getting him to hold my 12 weeks scan picture.. Then taking a snap and posting it on FB and send to family and friends :)

Feels like aaaaggggeeeesssss waiting as I'm only 5+4!

Can't wait though x

I cant wait to make it "Facebook official" either! We have waited for what seems like forever for this to happen, we just want to announce! We are having our first scan at 7 weeks... so Im thinking after that and we see baby and heartbeat etc.. we may announce early. :)

I put my 2yr old in a shirt that said "big sis" & took her outside & took a really cute picture of her & then put text on the photo that said "Coming February 16, 2014" & then posted it on Facebook! I was a little over 11wks when I did my announcement.

I put up the video from I LOVE LUCY with Ricky singing "We're having a baby, my baby and me" and changed my profile pic to a pic of a t-shirt that said "Mommy to be Feb 2104".

I posted my ultrasound pic with the caption "My 'your mom' jokes are about to get taken to a whole new level!"

Probably won't work for everyone. All of my friend's know about my very special affinity for "your mom" jokes. It's kind of my thing.

I am not sure what we are going to do but I am thinking of making a folder of my positive pregnancy tests because I took two, answer and clear blue, then add the ultra sound. I don't know when though. Maybe after my 10 week scan

I used the " for all those that thought I was just getting fat... Think again. 13 weeks down"

And posted it with the ultrasound pic

I'm waiting till I show a bit and gonna take a pic with my belly and some baby shoes =)

I'm going to write on a piece of card I'm going to be a big sister and get my 2 year old to hold it whilst I take a pic. Xx

I am doing this,

Giving up work for IVF: Expensive
Blood Tests for IVF: $796.25
Scheduled fee for Counselling & IVF: $9,000 - $10,000
FINDING OUT YOU HAVE FALLEN PREGNANT 0N THE 1ST DAY YOU LEFT WORK & DON'T NEED IVF = PRICELESS!

Baby <Surname> EDD 18 March 2014!

Okay a little backstory:

Dh and I are huge college football fans. He and all his family are Ohio State fans, and my family and I are Michigan fans (so in other words, HUGE rivals). We made a deal that our first kid would be 'his' and the rest of our future children would be 'mine' (obviously just in regards to football, I still love my daughter even though she's being raised as an OSU fan ;) ).

So now that baby #2 is on the way, this is my idea. On a clothesline, hang up DH's team jersey, my team jersey, DD's team cheerleader outfit, then a baby Michigan outfit, in that order. I don't think it will take people long to get it :)

It might sound silly to some, but it makes sense with who we are!

I got both my girls shirts that say "Big Sister" and my plan is to take a picture of them sitting side-by-side in them.

Im going to buy 3 sets of flip flops and write under my husbands flip flops his birth year, then under mine will be my birth year and under the baby flip flops will be 2014 (when he/she will be due)

We are big football people here so I'm taking a photo of my 3 kids in their personalized Seahawks jerseys with our last name on them my oldest with #1, next with #2 next with # 3 then a infant jersey will be in the pic with a # 4 :) I'm super excited!!!

We will be doing a few nice photos with me, my husband and our ultrasound pictures and let people figure it out :winkwink:

This is what we are hoping to recreate

Attachments

• 564ab14177d90017913f3541af22b20c.jpg
    564ab14177d90017913f3541af22b20c.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 5
I've got a mug which I had when pregnant before, which is like a big pregnant tummy, so thinking would take a photo of it and write 'i'd better start drinking from this again'

the mug is like this

https://www.mumstuff.co.uk/acatalog/MumStuff-Big-Bump-Mug.html

Or I like the thought of dd in a t-shirt or holding a sign!

I have seen a Tshirt on eBay and it says I'm going to be a big brother! So we're thinking we will get that and take a picture of our 3 year old son with it on and post it :) hopefully only 4 weeks till our scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->