Facebook status

Wants my little baby to hang in there and grow, baby, grow!! Mommy loves you soooo much already!!

Oh wow, :thumbup: !!

saw my sis in law and her growing bump today - seriously bummed me out and I think it might have showed cos she looked at me funny :cry: not a good day

Sorry about that jellymummy but it looks like you have a prediction for March!! :hugs:

I know :growlmad: she could be wrong though, im not expecting it to be right tbh you never know!! Congratulations though hun, amazing xmas present!

You know what? Aimee told me she saw a BFP for me in April 2011 and it's going to be a boy. She saw 2 more pregnancies for me. So far, she's wrong but I'm being super cautious with my little peanut. It'd be awful if something happened to him/her but I must be ready, just in case, since this is my 1st pregnancy (at least my first BFP ever).

is really hoping her period DOES NOT come cos me and the hubster REALLY want a lil baby :)

and her OH have decided to NTNP for baby number 2 and is excited :D xx

Think I am out this month but fine with that :)

"Celesse is planning on emailing the boss and extending maternity leave. I need longer off to ensure I come back pregnant."

I would write that.....but we have been warned not to use facebook as a means of communicating with colleagues on issues such as absence and the comment may get me in trouble.

try extending your mat leave with parental leave/ legally they have to give it to you if you give enough notice - 21 days i think . give it a try. :winkwink:

is really hoping her period DOES NOT come cos me and the hubster REALLY want a lil baby :)

haha i call my hubby hubbster but ive never seen anyone else ever use that name. fx for you though

Mine would read if I had the balls
Sorry we have a 3year old SON who has balls and not girly bits! But still that is no reason to treat him like an outcast! So now it is you that will miss out GOODBYE and oh by the way we have been trying for baby number 2 for sometime now so whos going to miss out now!!
aimed at OH family who for some reason think our son is not worthy of their time or love well stuff them wasted too much time worrying about it time to concentrate on our little family

:hugs:mummy2one sorry your OH's family feel that way. You are right to just not be around them at this time of year.

my status :purple rose, wanted to purchase a baby record book for herself lol.

Mine would be:

Feeling fed up and negative and I bet next week will be a BFN :dohh:

mine would be - really hates facebook and doesn't care about what half of you people are saying, and yet i check it all the time!

oh also - if i see one more person from high school announce there pregnancy, im gonna scream!

Is pissed off at OH cause I'm Oving n he won't BD cause we did it yesterday!! MEN grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

has a lot of cramping pain today and wondering what the heck is going on?!?!?

is in a VERY bad mood, I hate everyone and everything today so leave me the hell alone! Oh and I'm pretty convinced that AF is on her way too...which probably explains a lot!

Hubs is being all broody after I saw my friend and her baby today, he's practically clucking!!

would very much like to get pregnant within the next 12 months (preferably this month please) because the Children's Christmas party at dancing was a lot harder emotionally than I was expecting.

feels sooooo ill and not looking forward to MIL's visit this evening as it doesnt change anything...........hoping the sickness is the start of a :bfp:

Mine today would be:

Uh Oh! I think the :witch: is gonna get me! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"