Facebook status

I would love to put this as my Facebook status!!!
"wish curtin grandparents would grow up and act there age before there grandchildren start forgetting who they are!! Family are the most precious gift in life, let them down and this is when you trully have nothing!!"
My poor little man only has 4 grandparent that make the effort for him! Two of the non existent grandparent are both women and don't give a s***
God they make me angry!!

_______ is excited to have a new reason to look forward to December - NTNP! :thumbup:

I think it's funny that you don't want us to have a baby right now, wouldn't you like to know we've already decided to NTNP in May.

- well, as it turns out, we couldn't wait until December, so are officially NTNP now!!

OMG I want to tell everyone :blush:

It's been another 5 days since peeing on a stick, either waiting until AF comes or until next month....taking it easy and not obsessing so much just incase I'm not pregnant.

My FB status would be: "I love love love :sex: so much! Hoping I get pregnant soon too :D "

LMAO TTCMETALMOM. Love your quote :winkwink:

Impatiently waiting for AF to show today.:coffee:

Elhaym is trying to drink a small glass of grapefruit juice every day to help with CM but it tastes BLOODY RANK! :sick:

Sounds gross Elyham lol.

PurpleRose is currently feeling anger because her body isn't showing if she is pregnant or has had a late ovulation. When AF comes on time every month. :growlmad:

Feels sick most mornings and my lower abdomen, just above my pelvic bone feels really sore!

is hoping af stays away, and that the cramps last night were for a different reason..

Did a massive supermarket shop this evening and actually enjoyed it, maybe I'm nesting?? :winkwink:

This NTNP lark seems to be more stressful than proper TTC. It's only been a week and we already missed my ovulation this month, so I know I have at least another month of driving myself round the bend :wacko:

<---- learned a new language and am hoping af stays away because me and dh bd during o time and now are 2dpo and hoping for a sticky bean and gonna wait to poas til cd29...and if you understand that... do you have something to tell me? lol

But i cant cause my husband doesnt like to think about it he just wants to do it lol

Elhaym just saw a woman with 2 newborn twin girls in Sainsbury's and NEARLY DIED RIGHT THERE. OH DEAR GOD, THE CUTE.

RyliesMummyIs hoping that OH's super sperm has worked it's magic once again! :haha:

is getting tired of sitting by month after month wondering if dh finally knocked her up...:blush:.. i mean really it's been a year...:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->