• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

has bout ebay prengnacy test :haha: I am ready to become a poas addict :haha:

is cooing over the pink babygrows she bought for her sister who just found out shes having a girl, and praying she catches an eggy this month.

found out her friend who is trying for a baby has PCOS & is on Clomid & has no idea I'm NTNP. Hope she gets preggers before I do...

is so pleased to finally be NTNP - really hoping it happens quickly for us and it seems everyone around me is either pregnant or just had a baby and its driving me insane!!

has a bit of nausea and burny nips - but exactly the same happened last month! *grumble grumble*

has been to the doctors and they say 'negative' :/ but am really late....I hate PCOS!! Finally telling people that we're NTNP :) and OH is finally propping my hips up during and after :sex: to 'make sure it goes in and stays in!'

is NTNP and is super happy! Hoping that'll happen soon so we can share the good news with friends and family <3

wishes could POAS and get a BFP! Best Christmas present ever!

Is confused with her period. No period and CM instead. Second month my period is arriving late and second month we haven't been using contraception. Why's my body playing games with me?!!

scared of having crazy morning sickness as I have a relentless work schedule starting in January :(

hopes AF stays away long enough so she can use one of the FRERs she just bought!

Wants my little baby to hang in there and grow, baby, grow!! Mommy loves you soooo much already!!

Wants my little baby to hang in there and grow, baby, grow!! Mommy loves you soooo much already!!

Oh wow, :thumbup: !!

saw my sis in law and her growing bump today - seriously bummed me out and I think it might have showed cos she looked at me funny :cry: not a good day

saw my sis in law and her growing bump today - seriously bummed me out and I think it might have showed cos she looked at me funny :cry: not a good day

Sorry about that jellymummy but it looks like you have a prediction for March!! :hugs:

Sorry about that jellymummy but it looks like you have a prediction for March!! :hugs:

I know :growlmad: she could be wrong though, im not expecting it to be right tbh you never know!! Congratulations though hun, amazing xmas present!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->