• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

Ladies, Thank you. Your posts have really made me smile. My facebook update would be........

Yes we have been married 11 years. Yes we do want children and No as far as we know we are not infertile. We have planned it this way, so stop asking.

This made me laugh... Most of my friends are still living the single, city life and not even thinking about children so I would say... "I know we have spent our whole lives trying not to get pregnant, but it's harder than you think! Odds are it won't happen the first time - and if it happened the first month for everyone you know then they're lying. I know first hand because I am trying and I don't know what I will tell you when it FINALLY happens."

Wants to know whether she ov's same time as last months, and even if its close xD(+/- 7 days xD

is pleased to report that BDing has started for this cycle with a bang :happydance: now... bring me that ovulation...

is concerned that she isn't going to ovulate this month...grrrrr

Haha - I've got a good one - 'It seems that facebook has decided Lucy is ready to start TTC baby no 2, what with all the pregnancy related adverts it keeps posting on my profile!'.

I don't dare post it as someone is sure to ask me, 'are you trying then?' and I will go bright red but am determined to be more discreet with friends and family next time!

hope the temperature keeps on rising again pleeease~~.

is happy to have the internet back so I can re-join the wonderful world of BnB!

is relieved that her temp rose this morning (and glad to see MrsWifey back!)

Wish this bloody job would get back to me today like they said they would!!
Yaaaay for my temp rise AGAIN this morning, good morning crosshairs!! :dance:

Early days mostly have way too low temps for me but I have to get up really early tomorrow and that although i hope i have my 1st higher temp tomorrow :(

Has had mild cramps for days now but no sign of that first elusive AF after the pill. Getting impatient now!

This is my actual curent f/b status:

has called up Sure Start to request a list of Childminders and is awaiting the uber-boss to ok a return date of mid February. I haven't quite forgotton what work is. Now how long til I can get pregnant again? :p

1. wants to tell you that your cat does not need a blog. He is a cat. He can't talk or type.

2. is wondering if this is my month. Please???

Had some bd right before ovulation. :haha: I wonder if it turns out anything ^^(and yes my cycle is back to normalcy after it was super late oving last month )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->