• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

Stay up, stay up pleeeeeeeeeease temp stay up. xx

is so excited that we decided last night to start trying to conceive!

(I can't put that on FB though as we're not telling anyone!)

Has go the free rial once again(they give it out every quarter at ff I think) but thinks it always looks well too cluttered and prefers the totally free https://www.mynfp.de website :D.

:cry: Temp dropped today think im out again. I want a baby!!!!!!

is off the pill, had her first AF & is ready to get down to business! Baby me up!

still above the coverline :) could also be implantation dip ^^

I though that happened 12-15 days after OV?

:flower:

Implantation generally happens around 6-10 days after OV (doesn't always show a dip, I didn't when I got pregnant).
AF generally arrives around 12-16 days after OV (pretty much always gives a dip before she arrives, not always though!!)

You seriously can't say your out with a temp dip above coverline at 4dpo!! :rofl: :hugs:
I think it's probably just a normal fluctuation O:)

:kiss:

still above the coverline :) could also be implantation dip ^^

I though that happened 12-15 days after OV?

:flower:

Implantation generally happens around 6-10 days after OV (doesn't always show a dip, I didn't when I got pregnant).
AF generally arrives around 12-16 days after OV (pretty much always gives a dip before she arrives, not always though!!)

You seriously can't say your out with a temp dip above coverline at 4dpo!! :rofl: :hugs:
I think it's probably just a normal fluctuation O:)

thank you :blush:

Can't wait until the end of this month - Blackpool here we come =) although i find out if this is our lucky month before we go so could be a boring day at the pleasure beach for me lol.

Wonders why men have to be such huge arses sometimes.....

is off to pick her man & hopefully have some fun :winkwink: for a couple of days!

is off to pick her man & hopefully have some fun :winkwink: for a couple of days!

Awwww! LOVE your kitty :cloud9:

Maaybe2010 is hoping beyond hope that my temp rise is due to pregnancy, not because I got up before taking my temp!! :haha:

Holly is feeling sharp pains on her right side on this predicted Ov day and is ecstatic! :happydance:

: Just counted a total of 14 old pregnancy tests sitting around the computer. Needs to quit staring at the evaps and do some housework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->