• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook status

Knows we're supposed to be casual about TTC but is really hoping this is our month....

Amy Elizabeth is really hating her horrible cramps and feels guilty about being a bitch because of her period. But she really wanted to be pregnant this month so a part of her feels it's okay to be a bitch. In other words, just don't talk to me.

^^^ Would that even fit? lol.

has spent the day wondering of the cramps I've been getting are poo-pains or the return of AF. But **sigh** only poo-pains, the BFing infertility continues.

Way tmi and I have young cousins on fb.

<~~~~ is hoping that seducing dh last night was the perfect time to catch the egg this month... 13 cycles seems like forever..:cry:

of course half of the people wouldnt even know what i was talking about.. too many abbreviations for them!:haha:

is feeling so in love with her OH as he's being really cute and talking about baby names he likes <3

Loves my little boy but i wish someone would take him today im dying of flu!!! - could never post that as OH's family would say im niglecting him.

has disgustingly oily skin today and is hoping that it's a pregnancy symptom and not just her body off birth control.

<~~~~~ feels somehow different, hopfully it's due to a bean being created!:winkwink:

went from feeling queasy to STARVING in 20 minutes and if her dH doesn't get home quick all the dinner will be gone. (pregnancy symptom? Here's hoping...)

is currently relieved that so far there hasn't been a BFP as hubbie's job is seriously at risk.

eeek not good dragonhawk...hope everything turns out ok!

xxx

Doesn't think she caught the egg yesterday morning :/ OH was "too tired" last night to go again :/ Now he's still in bed sleeping despite the fact I didn't get any sleep last night! Am upset.

is still feeling sick https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e105/CommentCrazyGirl/Smileys%20Emotions/Sleepy%20Sick/smilie_krank_142.gif really hoping it's a :baby: causing this!!

Good luck :).

I hope my oh isnt longer away than 2 weeks this time because he'll miss my egg otherwise

is trying to focus on anything except the nausea and the tingly hands :sick: :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->