Facebook vs Other Social Networks

C

Ceejay123

I just logged onto Myspace for the first time since I was about 18. They're trying so hard bless them, it just doesn't work haha! I only logged on as I have old pictures saved on it, some very embarrassing ones too I've just noticed!

Same goes with MSN... Just logged on for the first time in ages. They're dead! Does anybody still actually use these since the birth of Facebook? Haha. I think I've used MSN once in the last few years at the request of a stranger I didn't want to add on Facebook! Haha. x

I don't think I had MSN.. maybe I set one up but didn't use it. I did have a myspace, I logged on recently and deleted it. I have never liked facebook, OH has an account and he tells me when family and close friends post anything interesting. But I have been thinking of creating a twitter account... I mightn't tweet myself.. but just to see what the celebs do. And what the hell is Tumblr? I have gathered that it's pictures sharing... Yes Facebook has taken over, for now anyway

I deleted MySpace many years ago (thankfully!) around the time everybody flocked over to Facebook. I do use Facebook now. Twitter im not really interested in, i dont tend to keep up with celebs or anything. Google+ i like, but not many people i know use it so it ends up very quiet and a little bit pointless. The rest im not interested in either, they tend to be more about pictures or themes.
MSN i stopped using when my DH came to the UK to live with me. I only used it to talk to him. Anybody i had on there i have on Facebook if i need to talk to them. You can always tell one of the users from years ago too! Its been Windows Live Messenger for a long time but we're just so in the habit of calling it MSN :haha:

Ahhh I used to be a Bebo girl...tumbleweed or what there now :haha:
Tried Myspace but it didnt excite me
MSN wasnt my thing
Google+ just doesnt seem to be taking off.

Ive deactivated my Facebook just now and the peace is lush :haha:

I think FB has the monopoly! All the other ones are dead :lol:

I have facebook but after recent events, that will be getting closed down. I have twitter but only to see what the celebrities are doing :blush: and nobody would know it was me.

The only thing I will use from now on will be Skype which I love :D

I just logged into myspace :rofl: I have 15 friends on it, most of which are bands, and 75% of the posts are by myspace uk :rofl:

Haha I think I'm going to delete my MySpace, twitter and deactivate Facebook. Tired of the drama that comes with it x

Lol im more.for.twitter these days but still use facebook.

I deleted myspace and the rest years ago, however msn i still have a few on there its completely dead i ised to use msn daily when i.was 13-18 and it was buzzin but its not the same as then now x

im off to look at my pathetic myspace :rofl:

i have twitter but it is me who is doing all the tweeting . I don't know any of my followers but it alot. I deactivate myspace which is sad but I think the only reason more people are using facebook because many of these people are using their real name and not some made up screennames .You can still make up a fake name for yourself but then you wouldn't have many friend requests.

Log on to myspace and it asks

"connect with Facebook" :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back