Fading symptoms plus brown spotting

ebelle

Reaction score
Just found brown stains when I wiped. Am beginning to think that I'm going to have a miscarriage.

I had a few bouts of nausea, severe fatigue plus sore boobs and bloating since I got my BFP but I've found my synptoms to be diminishing this week. Add that to a scan at 6 weeks where no heartbeat was detected, I'm really beginning to worry :(

Not sure what I should do now. Should I head to the ER or just wait for my next appointment which is Wed?

i would say wait to see if it turns to red, hoping for you its nothing

Did they do blood work at your six week appointment? I agree with PP about it turning red or increasing in volume. However, if you can't get your mind off it - I would head in to ER.

Brown is a good thing. Brown blood is usually old blood so not fresh bleeding. If you had an internal ultrasound a few days ago it could just be off the irritation off that against your cervix and nothing worrying. Also symptoms do come and go, its hard i know but try and enjoy the good days without nausea and eat eat eat lol! Good luck to you.

People always say "brown is good" :/ I say, go to emergency, they will see you, do blood tests and likely another scan. It is better to deal with it and have some weight off your mind... I always went in right away because brown, Unfortunatly is not always good. Good luck hun!

I'm pretty much in the same situation as you rn...but I'm 5 week's :/ hope things turn out okay for you lovely...6 weeks is super early to see a heartbeat anyway so don't worry about that too much xx

Me too... 5 weeks 6 days and had a lessening of symptoms today plus a few spots of brown blood yesterday and today. It's scary :( Hope everything is okay for us all.

PS. I didn't answer your question, OP. If nothing gets worse then I'd wait until Wed. Without painful cramps and bad bleeding I suspect ER wouldn't do anything but refer you to your doc. Good luck with your appt on Wed and fingers crossed you get good news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->