fading tests at 5 weeks

kelly1973

Daniels mummy
Reaction score
im 5+4 weeks pregnant did a clear blue digu at 4 weeks and it came back 1-2 weeks then did another at 5 weeks in the afternoon the other was done in the afternoon too and it still read 1-2 weeks today I have poas twice just paper ones one was hardly any line at all and the other which I just did shows a very dark positive whats going on do you think im having a miscarriage? I do have symptons of nausea and a hangover feeling no bleeding as . this is really getting me down feedback from anyone would be good :cry:

If ones come back very dark then you have nothing to worry about the other one could be faint due to your urine being too diluted, I wouldnt worry if youve getting one dark x

I always thought that a line was a line and it didn't matter how dark it is cause the cut fluctuates at different times of day and ofcourse diluted pee etc don't help!! If it will help you stress any less maybe fone your midwife and explain about the tests etc and see if they'd let you have an.early scan for a.bit of reassurance??

Oh Kelly :hugs:

Do you drink a lot? could it be that your pee has been very dilute? Would it be worth ringing your GP/EPAU and voicing your concerns? They might give you a bhcg to see what's going on :flower:

Keeping every part of me crossed for you :hugs:

yeah think I will try hold off till 7 weeks if no bleeding fingers crossed

plus ur using different test,,,different tests, different pee, different time of day..

makes all the difference....since ur have gotten so many positives hun i would put the tests away..there only going to drive yourself crazy..

enjoy that your a positive and enjoy this gift

xx

your right there I really am driving myself crazy ive convinced myself its ending in miscarriage again

plus ur using different test,,,different tests, different pee, different time of day..

makes all the difference....since ur have gotten so many positives hun i would put the tests away..there only going to drive yourself crazy..

enjoy that your a positive and enjoy this gift

xx

What she said! If you can get an early scan that may give you some piece of mind until your next scan.

I'd give the doctor a ring. Have you tries to dilute your tests with half water? Are they really light?

hi jellybean no I haven't don't that what does this do?

hi jellybean no I haven't don't that what does this do?

Could be that your hcg is really high and that's why the test is lighter. I'd try it. I'd give the dr a call if that doesn't make your test darker though.

Why do women bother testing this far? You got a positive i understand testing a couple days in a row but nothing more then that ! Stop testing after you first couple positives! See a dr if your concerned

Why do women bother testing this far? You got a positive i understand testing a couple days in a row but nothing more then that ! Stop testing after you first couple positives! See a dr if your concerned

I kept testing with my last pregnancy and my lines started getting lighter and lighter on my tests. I freaked out and my S/O yelled at me to stop testing that there was no reason for it since I already got the positive. I did end up miscarrying with that one, but with this one I tested once with a FRER and another with a digital, both positive and then I refused to test again. I did have my hcg levels tested though and they came back very good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->