Failing at work due to 1st Tri symptoms

LostandFound

Reaction score
So, i work freelance and, thanks to first tri, am missing deadlines left right and centre! I haven't taken on anything new but this preg wasn't planned. It's so hard worrying about my business reputation and not being able to go round and inform all the clients its because i'm pregnant. They must just think I'm unreliable. Would be so much easier if I one boss to discreetly tell rather than several clients I don't know that well personally. Anyone else in this situation?

I'm not in ur exact situation, but kind of a similar one. I happen to be in the military and work as a supply technician. )I recieve, stock, and issue parts and boxes all the time. LAtely I've been asking for a lot of help as we're not suppse to lift heavy things during pregnancy. My supervisors still don't know that I'm preggo and I'm not quite sure how to tell them or if I should yet as im only 5w4d.

Hope ur situation gets somewhat better.

Sam if you are used to lifting those things on a regular basis you actually are allowed to continue. People are misinformed all the time and think as soon as they are prego they can only lift light things. Drs all say you can continue to do all normal regular activities, but have to be aware if tour body doesnt like it. Lifting things doesnt hurt baby, but lifting things you normally dont can hurt your body as its weakened during the pregnancy. Anything you have done before you can still do as your body is already used to it.

Thanks so much orionfox that really helps a lot.

Yw :) i work in a daycare and i still lift the big mob bucket to empty the water. I just pay attention to when my body says no more and then i will get someone else to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->