Faint and Control lines

korieleedavis

Reaction score
I suppose let me start by saying that I am not trying to conceive. I just had to get my IUD removed a few months ago due to it traveling. I have had a period and based on what my cycle was (on the dot) three years ago I didn't have sex in the "ovulation" window as well as he pulled out. Now, I know the pull out method is not 100% and my period maybe sporadic after IUD removal, it would be a test of fate should I be pregnant.

I do have two children currently. I took a test today because I should be getting my period in a day or two and normally I have an abundance of symptoms but I have had none which was indicative of my two prior pregnancies. I took a test, and I will take another and another until its either confirmed or I have a period, but I wanted to hear thoughts on this.

I took a test and there is a faint second line the same thickness as the control line but closer to the control line then I'd expect. It showed up with in the three-five minutes. I had to hold it up to the light for picture purposes but its the same faintness and can be see with out light. thoughts??

Attachments

• IMG_4374.jpg
    IMG_4374.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 20
Hello :)
I would class that as an invlid test and do another. Thr lines are a little close. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->