Faint bfp at CD42....what?

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
I am on cd42, have been testing since like cd22 and bfn's. I had a couple ones that I believe were evaps around cd30ish I think? I also had a second LH surge, like super positive OPK's on cd31. So AF was due on cd33/cd44... But never came. Some light cramping but overall no symptoms. So I get to today and was so irritated that I was stressing which I thought was causing me not to start, I just wanted to get on to the next cycle and get started. But I decided to buy a frer and test just in case! And I get this picture.... Did I ovulate late and this is a good line or is this super faint line a concern that either it's a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy??? I am so confused. This is also my opk that I took after the frer. PLEASE HELP!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 58
Congrats! Looks like a BFP to me! Yes I would say you ovulated late so that would make you only 11 dpo. That line is beautiful for 11dpo! I would test in a day or two to make sure it gets darker.

I am so nervous! If that's true, then that means that I'm technically not late on AF yet :( I would be due in like 2 days. I always thought I would be so relieved to see the second line and to be honest I am so nervous that something is going to go wrong now!

I'd say you OV late and this is a bfp.... leave it for another few days and test again with fmu, my guess is it will be a nice strong line by then :)

There is no mistaking that FRER!!! Huge congrats!! Don't stress out about AF...I was like that but it's awesome when your AF due date arrives...and leaves!! Some women do have breakthrough bleeding though, so if you do get a little bleeding it shouldn't be anything to worry about unless it's heavy. Excited for you!!

Congrats, definitely BFP. With my first I ovulated late (side affect of coming off pill) and got my BFP on CD42.

Thank ladies!!!! My line has gotten darker and of course I haven't stopped testing! I went for blood work yesterday and will know the results this morning. Will update!!!!!

Looks great and expect to see you posting in first tri soon!

Ahh!!! I can't believe I didnt update!!! My hcg came back at 52 at 12dpo, have still been testing, got a 2-3 a few days later on the clearblue so that means that it has been doubling :) I got for my first appointment on Friday so probably more bloods then! Maybe an ultrasound, I am not sure if they will this early. If I get one I hope to at least see the sac and yolk! Not really expecting to see much of the baby that day, i will only be 5weeks and 5 days. Thanks ladies!!!

Congrats.
I have been awol from bnb for so long but I came back because I have the same story as you.
I am 18 days late. No sign of anything. Tested last week BFN. Tested tonight as I noticed a lot of cm. Got a faint line on opk and BFN on HPT.

Still hope I guess!

Never been on one of these forums before but love reading them for advice. Been TTC baby #2 actively for 6 months. Had 2 miscarriages in 2012 :(
I used an ovulation kit for 1st time this cycle. I got peak ovulation 5/21 and Dtd that day and next. Normal cycle is 30 days-ish. Took clearblue yesterday and today and I feel like I can see a super faint line on both but maybe I am being too hopeful? If I am pregnant, when should I be able to see a conclusive Bfp?

Never been on one of these forums before but love reading them for advice. Been TTC baby #2 actively for 6 months. Had 2 miscarriages in 2012 :(
I used an ovulation kit for 1st time this cycle. I got peak ovulation 5/21 and Dtd that day and next. Normal cycle is 30 days-ish. Took clearblue yesterday and today and I feel like I can see a super faint line on both but maybe I am being too hopeful? If I am pregnant, when should I be able to see a conclusive Bfp?

Hey hun, just read your comment and they say to wait until you miss AF but everyone is different. If you peaked on 21st then you may have ov'd 1-2 days after (maybe longer? I sometimes ov 3 days later). If your luteal phase (the phase after ovulation) is 14 days then I guess AF is due tomorrow or so? A test may work now...and if you got a fainter the day b4 yesterday then I would test again - the line should hopefully have darkened. Good luck hun! :dust:

So sorry about your losses!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->