Faint bfp at CD42....what?

Never been on one of these forums before but love reading them for advice. Been TTC baby #2 actively for 6 months. Had 2 miscarriages in 2012 :(
I used an ovulation kit for 1st time this cycle. I got peak ovulation 5/21 and Dtd that day and next. Normal cycle is 30 days-ish. Took clearblue yesterday and today and I feel like I can see a super faint line on both but maybe I am being too hopeful? If I am pregnant, when should I be able to see a conclusive Bfp?

Hey hun, just read your comment and they say to wait until you miss AF but everyone is different. If you peaked on 21st then you may have ov'd 1-2 days after (maybe longer? I sometimes ov 3 days later). If your luteal phase (the phase after ovulation) is 14 days then I guess AF is due tomorrow or so? A test may work now...and if you got a fainter the day b4 yesterday then I would test again - the line should hopefully have darkened. Good luck hun! :dust:

So sorry about your losses!

Thanks carlywarly. That's what I'm hoping, that I ovulated a little later which means af could even be due tomorrow or Saturday. Still getting faint positives but went for blood test today and am waiting for results!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->