Faint bfp or evap

And I got this really thin ghost line. Now it's hard even to fall asleep because I am so impatient. It is still very early though.

received_271312904474985.jpeg

Thank you! I am TTC for over a year now. Currently only 7 or 8 DPO and getting impatient. Do some of you do what I always do and start testing too early?
I no that feeling I'm currently 6dpo and I'm always an early tester. I no I shouldn't. Have u been having any symptoms? So far I have been cramping the past 2 days, my bbs have been a bit sore but apart from that everything is normal.

That test was taken either at 7 or 8 DPO. Today I am 8 or 9 DPO. Took another test, but it's negative. I see nothing... the test I took today is not so sensitive like the test I took yesterday though... Today's test is 10ml sensitivity, the one from yesterday was a Viola test, 5ml sensitivity.

Mild cramping yes, also sensitive breasts and nipples...
2 months ago I had a chemical... my Beta Hcg Grew up to 40, and then dropped...

I'd give it another couple of days and test again. Fx for u. Well my symptoms have pretty much gone now. Me and my dh have been trying for a year now just feels as if it's never gonna happen.

We have more than a year as well.. closest we ever got was with the chemical pregnancy 2 months ago... I see you already have kids, that's nice. I don't.... and I will be 35 in a month.... how old are you, honey? Did you do some recent fertility tests? HSG, ovulation check with ultrasounds...etc?

Also, the sperm quality can change over the years.... did you have that checked as well? We checked his - one year ago, results were ok..... but it is still not happening... :(

I havent had any checks nor has my husband. I think ill give it a little longer and c if anything happens. It took nearly 2 years with my daughter and a Yr n half for my son. My daughter is 11 and so is 7 next week. I'm grateful I have my 2 already but 1 more would complete our family. Im 32. I did just take a test and I swear I can see a faint line but no picture seems to be getting the line.

This was the test I took. Dont think u cam c the line. Took pic at 5 mm20210408_120725.jpg

I even tried editing your photo and still cannot see it... it's ok, we will both try again during the weekend.

Yeh im a bit of a poas addict lol so if I can hold off till then lol. I've got another week before af is due.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->