Faint bfp or evap

Bubbles31x

Reaction score
Hi im not sure how many dpo I am don't really track apart from cm. At the moment I have more clear cm. I had a bfn this morning but I got this test about 5 this afternoon. Any opinions I feel I can see something I could in person but I don't no whether it's an evap or start of bfp. 20210326_171647.jpg

Sorry can't see on the screen but it's very hard to take pictures of faint lines! So how many days do you think you might be just judging by cm etc, rough idea?

Sorry can't see on the screen but it's very hard to take pictures of faint lines! So how many days do you think you might be just judging by cm etc, rough idea?
I'm not sure I'd say 9 maybe 10 dpo roughly

In person I could c it in certain light. But it could just be line eye.

I can't see anything sorry, but faint lines are ridiculously hard to see at the best of times

I think something is catching my eye hon. Good luck

Thank u ill be testing again in the morning. Im not sure how many dpo I am. I'm having more cm but I'm keeping my fx its is a year since starting ttc

Good luck hon.
It's so hard when u have been trying for so long.
I fell pregnant with this one on cycle number 11 and it felt like it was never going to happen.

16171814372951344874289223793960.jpg I no it took about 18 months for my last 2 children. My first pregnancy ( ended in mmc) was first month wasn't even trying. I took a internet cheapie ( one step) had a faint line only in certain light. So went out a brought a cheap one and was bfn. But I thought I had ov around the 15th/16th March which would make me 15 dpo. So if I was I would have a positive by now. I took a opk ( yesterday and today) as ppl have sed they can detect hcg and they r both a really strong positive. So I'm confused to whether I'm ov late ( cd41) or its picking up hcg and the pregnancy tests aren't. Just so confused.

Teh I no I've never had a line that strong and I've had it for 2 days now. I normally have a positive opk for 1 day and it's not normally like this one. I'm confused to wts going on now.

Well I took another opk this afternoon and turns out it was late ovulation as it was negative. Luckily we bd twice in my fertile days so now officially on to my tww. Think I might use opk from now on to track ovulation. Screenshot_20210331-183257_Premom.jpg

I get very positive opks right before AF comes. But that's me. Good luck in your tww.

Thank u well just gotta be patient now and wait 14 days. Gonna be easier sed than done lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->