Faint line... BFP or am I losing it?! (pics)

LNKoehler

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I think I might be losing it so I need your opinion. Is there a real line? I didn't notice it the first time I checked but then I looked again and I seen it in a different light. I'm freaking! Can't get back to the store for a few days so have to wait. Ugh! Please help! It looks a little off center. And sorry for the yellow shadow cast by my lamp!!
:wacko:
Any help is appreciated! !

TTC for 4 years!!

Attachments

• 2014-06-10 02.01.26.jpg
    2014-06-10 02.01.26.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 2014-06-10 02.01.11.jpg
    2014-06-10 02.01.11.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 33
How long after did the line appear? To me, and I could very well be wrong, there doesn't seem to be any colour to it. I'm sure someone more experienced will be able to tell you :)
How many DPO are you? Fingers crossed :flower:

Thanks for the reply! I had to resize it due to the limits so it's not as vibrant as in rl, but I think it's still good enough for you to check out. Sorry! I think I have looked at it so much that I'm crossed eyed. Lol I am 18 days past ovulation if I am correct. AF is 4 days late now. I brought it into the bedroom laid it down and came back within 5-10 minutes. Usually I don't think I've ever seen the faintest of lines when testing before.

Thanks for the reply! I had to resize it due to the limits so it's not as vibrant as in rl, but I think it's still good enough for you to check out. Sorry! I think I have looked at it so much that I'm crossed eyed. Lol I am 18 days past ovulation if I am correct. AF is 4 days late now. I brought it into the bedroom laid it down and came back within 5-10 minutes. Usually I don't think I've ever seen the faintest of lines when testing before.

I can definitely see the line, but by no colour I meant I'm not sure if it is an evap as the line looks grey not pink to me, but could just be the lighting :)

It looks like a line to me!
I can especially see it in your negative shot! Fx & :dust: for you hun!!

Thanks ladies! Does the line look like it's in the right spot? I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! This month has been so weird. A few days after ovulation I had a few streaks of blood when I wiped and the past 6 days I have had a ton of ewcm... like more than I have ever had! I usually don't get much ewcm even around ovulation time. So confused! No real symptoms except mood swings, dizziness and back ache. Of course it could be my imagination. Lol we did bd a lot around the right time. How long does it take for evaporation lines to appear?

Thanks again!

Yup! looks to be in the right spot and now the 2nd time I look at it the 2nd line is pink!
my fx that this is a :bfp: for you.

Totally sucks that you can't make it to a store for a couple days!!!!

I'm not one to say that I see something unless I really do b.c there is a test line on the stick already, but I kind of do see something. On the other hand, if you're 4 days late, the line should be a lot darker unless you O later than you thought you did.

this is a first response test... and the result test time limit is 10 mins... so you looked at it around 5-10 mins which would clearly mean bfp lovely, if you can get to a doctor for a urine test there and maybe hcg blood test done-- you will know for sure! it looks like positive to me though because within the test time result limit any line is to be taken as a positive result :) good luck xxxooo

Looks like a BFP, i've never had an evap an a FRER xxx

I'd say BFP as well...I wouldn't waste anymore money or time on more HPT I'd get to the Dr and get a blood level done to confirm!

fx for you and congrats!

Thanks! I really appreciate everyone's replies. I searched high and low this morning and finally found an accu-clear that my so bought me for valentine's day. Well... it's negative. I just don't understand! So afraid to hope but terrified to be let down again after 4 years. I thought it should have been like a really dark, really obvious positive by now. Idk what's going on, ugh!

Thanks! I really appreciate everyone's replies. I searched high and low this morning and finally found an accu-clear that my so bought me for valentine's day. Well... it's negative. I just don't understand! So afraid to hope but terrified to be let down again after 4 years. I thought it should have been like a really dark, really obvious positive by now. Idk what's going on, ugh!

Are you sure the test isn't just old or expired? Was it this Valentines Day? :cry:

I don't believe it's expired... I feel like crying. I guess I kinda wish af would get here so we can start a new cycle. If nothing happens the next few days then I'm just going to go to the doctor. Maybe a chemical pregnancy? :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->