Faint Line, but a negative digital

https://i418.photobucket.com/albums/pp267/Goedemoed/Congratulations/BearCongrats.gif

hi everyone, i am brand new to this site, me and my husband have been ttc for just a month now and i am already having symptoms, i am constantly bloated and had light bleeding for about four days right when my period was due. i keep getting really really faint lines on my strips and first response.hubby cant see them he thinks im crazy. clearblue digital was negative, im confused.
264.jpg

Hi nikkinoo. This thread is old from Nov 2012. You should start your own thread with your picture. That way you will get a lot more answers a lot faster! Good luck testing hun and baby dust!

by the way...if i kinda tilt my computer screen, i can kinda see a faint line! keep testing!

Hello :) I've been having a lot of cramps and back ache so I decided to test and I got one very faint line and a negative test but also I didn't miss my period yet. Am I pregnant?

this is exactly what just happened to me except i have four faint lines and one negative digital. The suspense is killing me. I have doctor appointment tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"