Faint Line, do you see it?

Another day or 2 and im sure the digital will say pregant they just take a little longer

Jut wanted to update- like a crazy lady I ripped the digital test open and there were two strong lines. I'm not sure why it said not pregnant. My husband didn't believe me that any line, no matter how faint was a positive, so I went and bought a FRER and got a positive result on that. Yesterday morning I used another one of the cheap tests and got a very faint line so I was freaking out a bit that it hadn't darkened At all. This morning took another digital test and got a pregnant result right away.

I'm not sure why the cheap ones aren't getting darker, but obviously my hormones are increasing since I got a positive on a digital. I'm super super excited, and over the moon happy to be having another baby !

So hapoy to hear about the digital congrats!!

Congratulations!!!

Just for information I am pretty sure digital tests always have two lines but I'm not sure if I made that up. I'm sure someone here can confirm xx

Jut wanted to update- like a crazy lady I ripped the digital test open and there were two strong lines. I'm not sure why it said not pregnant. My husband didn't believe me that any line, no matter how faint was a positive, so I went and bought a FRER and got a positive result on that. Yesterday morning I used another one of the cheap tests and got a very faint line so I was freaking out a bit that it hadn't darkened At all. This morning took another digital test and got a pregnant result right away.

I'm not sure why the cheap ones aren't getting darker, but obviously my hormones are increasing since I got a positive on a digital. I'm super super excited, and over the moon happy to be having another baby !

Hi, can I ask about your first digital? Mines came up negative yesterday and when I opened it there was two strong lines on the top and a fainter one on the bottom. I know these always have two lines (at least, that's what I've read) apparently it's meant to be the boldness of the lines that determines the result. Was yours Ike that by any chance? Thanks x

Hi, can I ask about your first digital? Mines came up negative yesterday and when I opened it there was two strong lines on the top and a fainter one on the bottom. I know these always have two lines (at least, that's what I've read) apparently it's meant to be the boldness of the lines that determines the result. Was yours Ike that by any chance? Thanks x

I used clear blue digital, when i opened it up there were only two lines, one was a little lighter than the other, but not by much. I tested again on digital 2 days later and it gave a positive result.

I used clear blue digital, when i opened it up there were only two lines, one was a little lighter than the other, but not by much. I tested again on digital 2 days later and it gave a positive result.

Hi, thanks for replying. That was one the one I used too, it was the one with the conception indicator. I think it the bottom part indicates how far along you are.
That's the way mines was, two blue lines with one just a bit lighter than the other. I know they say don't open them so m not thinking too much into it, just wondered out of curiosity if yours was the same. Not using my other one for a few days to try and get an accurate result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->