Faint line on dodgy FRER

kmpreston

Reaction score
This is a definite line. And I have a line on the IC which is less clear on pictures but also there. BUT how rubbish is this FRER. Kinda considering contacting them about it!

CEF6D85D-B1F3-478A-A0BB-7956DAF867B4.jpeg

I see lines good luck

Both look good to me, I'm pretty sure you'll have a darker line by tomorrow!

I hope so but I don’t think they are dark enough for 11-12 dpo

Looking promising! I feel the same about frers lately. Just terrible! Would be great if you contacted them!

Bleeding today :( didn’t bother to test. Will do in the unlikely even the bleeding stops

So I did test again because I wanted to confirm it was over and try to move on.

931424C1-0921-431F-8760-E8127D5084A1.jpeg

Wow that's so clear, are you still bleeding? X

How strong is your bleeding? I had breakthrough bleeding with my first around the time of my period, could be that?

Yes. Not a huge amount. But more than I would say is spotting. There when I wipe and a very small amount on a pad

Could bleeding be implantation bleeding?

Sounds like breakthrough bleeding, I believe it’s fairly common and although scary is quite normal. Good luck for you next test!

Does breakthrough bleeding come with period cramping though? I have had two miscarriages (5 weeks and 7 weeks) and a CP in the past so I’m not feeling optimistic

It can do I get period cramps all through my pregnancies so fingers crossed

Both successful pregnancies started with cramping and bleeding when AF was due for me, good luck xx

This mornings test is not darker but it’s not gone either. Can’t get yesterday’s test to compare right now

A27A7725-EB6F-4DD2-A0A9-1A245EC8E8A1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->