Faint line on FRER

Nini868

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Yesterday I took a 10miu internet cheapy pt (10dpo) and it came out faintly positive but being cautious and knowing there history I decided to take another 4 and the other 3 were neg.. I thought that I would go and buy some frer and as they were on BOGOF i ended up with 4!! Result!! That should be enough to feed my addiction for awhile, anyway I took one with a FMU today (11dpo) and there is a very faint positive there which came up within a minute, I would take a pic but it just isnt strong enough to pick it up.. I have just had a "feeling" this month that we had hit the jackpot and also I have been having really tingly boobs, cm and my cervix is hard and firm, what do you think?? My head is all over the place, I havent told OH yet as I want a certain positive that he can defo see!!! Any opinions would be appreciated, good or bad thanks xx

test again tmorrow sounds like it could be stronger then tell hubby fx for you xxx

Oooh thanks I'm so excited - I keep lookin at the test just to make sure!!

Well ladies I have tested twice again today and the line is defo there, I cant believe how dark it is for 11dpo!! I will post pics tomorro cos OH has only just popped out for a little while so will be sneaky when he is working tomorrow!! I have ordered a babygro for him with "Next Henrik Larsson in the making" wrote on it (his fav footballer!) I'm gonna wrap it up on thurs night when we are alone and give it to him along with the test...I'm really excited but am so cautious about getting my hopes up.. I really hope my little beany sticks...

OOo congratulations! So sweet with your OH's surprise. Just to be nosey where are frer BOGOF? Hoping I need them! xx

Oh thanks ladies I'm just on cloud 9... I'm so tempted just to tell him but I just gotta wait and do it right, its mine and my little beans secret at the minute he he he.. The BOGOF offer is in boots and I bought the double pack so only a tenner for 4 tests great for the addiction!!

Oh and Fx's for both of you xxx
Thanks i'm STILL waiting on AF (to start 1st round of CLOMID!)AND i'm on progest. and STILL no AF! waiting for my blood test results to see if theres a little bean hiding im my belly! :happydance: sending SUPER DUPER STICKY DUST your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->